Is This Real?

GIF on the side is my favorite WWE diva, AJ Lee :)

_________________________________________________________________________

Harry watches as you strut down the hallway of the school. You wave to some of your friends before taking your track uniform out of your locker. Harry, who began to bounce nervously from foot to foot, smiles as you head in his direction.

"Hey," you say quietly smiling at him. "Are you coming over tonight? I got a new movie."

He smiles at you enjoying the way your eyes lit up at the prospect of another night watching movies and eating ice cream. "Of course," he says. "I'll be there around 8, OK?"

"Just don't be late," you call out as you begin to head to track.

You flip in the DVD into the slot before leaning back onto the sofa. Harry casually twirls one of his curls in his hands as he watches you attempt to turn on the TV. After your fifth attempt, he grabs your arm.

"You're pressing the wrong button, (Y/N)," he scolds you gently. "Press the yellow one."

You frown and reluctantly press the yellow button. The TV instantly comes to life causing you to pout dramatically and collapse on the sofa beside Harry. As you become entranced by the characters, you don't notice Harry's arm wrap itself around your shoulders nor his hand gently stroking your wrist. In fact, it isn't until the movie is halfway over that you notice the intimate position the two of you are in.

Snuggling in closer to Harry's side, you become aware of his hand gently guiding your face to his. You barely have time to comprehend his actions before his lips gently meet yours. After a moment of initial shock, your eyes flutter closed and you reach up to hold Harry's face in your hands. He pulls away, and you fight the urge to grab him by his collar and kiss him again.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," he whispers. His lips are merely centimeters from yours, and you gently trace his bottom lip with your thumb. "Do you know how sexy you look in your track uniform?"

"Probably just as sexy as you do in your football jersey," you joke.

He smiles and kisses you again. "Is this real?" he asks quietly.

"Yeah," you reply. "It's real."