Two Years Later

Harry’s POV

I stepped into the dark house, my body releasing a loud sigh when I dropped my bags off to the side. I knew (Y/N) was asleep upstairs, and I fought the urge to go sprinting up the stairs to meet her. I had been in Afghanistan for two years, and now that I was back home, I wanted to surprise her.

Moving into the kitchen, I washed my hands before going into the fridge. I grinned when I spotted the leftover container of mashed potatoes. I grabbed a spoon, hungrily devouring the contents. I lazily tossed the tupperware into the sink.

I looked around, appraising the simple interior of our kitchen. We had vowed not to do any major interior designing until I was back home, and it warmed my heart to know that she kept true to her promise. I slid my jacket off tossing it onto the chairs. I kicked off my boots as well then slowly made my way up the stairs.

Nervously, I pushed open her door. She lay on the bed, her arms tightly wound around my pillow. Her hair lay spread around her, and her lips were slightly parted. I watched her for a second. Damn, I missed her.

I moved slowly, crawling onto the bed. My fingertips caressed the side of her face and she jerked awake, her body flinging to the other side of the bed. I barely opened my mouth when she turned on the lamp.

As the light washed over my face, her eyes widened in shock. Her hands flew over her mouth, and I could see her eyes welling up with tears. *GIF* Worrying, I scooted closer to her. I didn’t want to see her cry.

“B-Baby?” she stared at me as if she scared to touch me. “Harry?”

Grinning, I spread my arms. “Did you miss me?”

She launched herself into my arms, her face buried into my shoulder. “I was so worried you weren’t coming back,” she cried. She looked up at me, pressing her lips against mine. “I missed you.”

I pulled her closer, my fingers brushing the hair from her face. “I missed you too, (Y/N).”

“What happened to your eyebrow?” she cradled my face, her fingertips brushing against a small scar. “Does it hurt?”

Laughing, I shook my head. “It was a small accident. Nothing to worry about.”

Her eyes locked with mine again, and we sat there silently, soaking up each other’s presence. My fingers ran up and down her thighs, and unable to help myself, I gently kissed her. She responded eagerly, her lips moving with mine. As I deepened the kiss, her hands ran over my muscular chest.

I broke away from her, tugging the green shirt over my head. I kissed her again, gently laying her on my back. My hands slid up the oversized T-shirt she was wearing, and I gently cupped her breasts, giving them a small squeeze. She gasped, her back arching.

I couldn’t get enough of her body. After being away from her for two years, I never wanted to take my hands off of her. I missed her more than I thought I possibly could, and now that she was here, I wasn’t leaving.