Green Light

My next 10 imagines will come later tonight. So that means that my shout-outs will be tonight!!! Yayyyyyy

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV-

I approached (Y/N), my hands shoved into the pants pockets of my tuxedo. She smiled at me, her eyes briefly running up and down my body before finally settling on my face. The dark purple dress she wore complimented her body nicely, and in my head, I was picturing how nice it would look as I removed it from her body.

“Harry,” she smiled at me, her eyes guarded. I could tell that she was interested in me, but after our catastrophe of a first date, where we had gotten into quite the screaming match, she was always trying to avoid me.

“(Y/N),” I grinned. “It’s been a while,” I glanced down at her cleavage. “How are you?”

She sighed, taking a sip from her glass of champagne. “I’m fine,” I could already she impatience growing. “How about you, Harry?”

“I’m good,” I shrugged. “I’d be better if you were my date for the evening. Maybe we could ditch this lame party.”

“Forget it, Harry,” she deadpanned.

She moved to walk away, but I gently grabbed her arm. “C’mon,” I begged. “I’ve missed you, and I know you’ve been missing me too. Give me just one night to make everything better between us.”

“Harry Styles,” she warned, her voice dropping dangerously. “There is nothing to fix. I don’t even look at you in that way anymore. And besides, what of girl do you think that I am? The type that you meet in a bar and just take home to fuck? You can’t just expect me to fall all over you because you’re some kind of star.”

Smirking, I took a step closer to her. “That’s funny because earlier tonight I heard you whisper to your friend about how I can still ‘get it’.”

(Y/N) blushed, looking away from me. “Harry-”

“(Y/N),” I cupped her face. “Give me the green light. Let me be with you just for this one night, and I promise after this if you want to leave, I won’t stop you.”

She looked up at me, her bottom lip clenched between her teeth. After a moment of deliberation, she shrugged. “OK, Harry.”