Enough With The Games: Jackson

You and your boyfriend weren't really the couple that people would see themselves as. Why? Well because you guys would ALWAYS play tricks on eachother. One of the tricks that you did was take all of his belongings and threw them outside and locked locked his room door. It didn't really end well since the cops had to be involved but it was funny. The last trick he did was faked his death. He laughed while you beat his ass. Now it was Jackson's turn. You were anticipating on it. The pattern was always you and him and than you.

"______________" Jackson screamed.

"Yes" you answered.

Jackaon came in front of you and he smiled. Within a blink of an eye... He was on one knee pulling out a box.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" you screamed on the verge of crying.

"Haha. Got ya" he screamed.

Your smile disappeared instantly while you saw all of his members laughing at you... Even his ass was laughing. You stormed to the room. You laid on the bed and began crying. You remembered that the results of the pregnancy test was in so you took the pregnancy test from where you hid it at and nearly dropped it. Two lines... PREGNANT!

"Jackson!" you shouted.

"Yea" he answered.

"Come here quick. You shouted.

"No way! Not gonna happen. You might get me back!" he shouted.

"It's an emergency" you said crying... From tears if joy... Don't know...

"Hell nah! You're gonna try to get me back" he laughed.

"Come on Jackson" you said crying now.

"Nope" he laughed.

You walked out with your pregnancy test.

"Enough with the games!" you shouted while you cried and then you threw the test at him before locking yourself in the room.

You began crying harder as you had to accept the fact that you were going to be a mother.

"_______________? Can you open the door?" you heard Jackson asked.

"Why so you can get fooled?" you asked sarcastically.

"I'm serious" he said.

"No thank you" you said and ignored him.

You heard the door finally open and you felt arms engulf you in a hug.

"I'm sorry that I didn't be live you" he said.

"Oh shut it" you snapped.

"Enough with these games" Jackson said and made you sit up.

He came on the side of the bed to face you.

"Enough is enough" he said before getting on one knee.

"______________? Will you do me the honor to marry me?" he asked.

"Yes" you shouted.

"No more games" he said as he kissed you.

"No more games" you said as he put the ring on your finger.