Jealous: BamBam

"Omo! Kyeoptah!" you screamed as you held onto your stuffed animal that your boyfriend got you.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Ne oppa! Jongmal kamsahamnida oppa! Saranghae oppa!" you said as you continued to hug the huge bear.

"Nado saranghae jagi" he said as he watched you play with your giant teddy bear.

You ran into your room and cuddled with the bear and then you fell asleep. You woke up the next morning to find BamBam in between you and the bear. You pushed BamBam over and brought the teddy bear by you and cuddled with it. You got up and carried the bear with you to the livingroom where you fixed yourself some breakfast. You sat there watching TV as you sat with your bear and eating your breakfast. BamBam came into the livingroom only to find you and the teddy bear.

"You must really love this bear huh?" BamBam laughed.

You only nodded your head as you continued watching TV. The next few days and nights, were just filled with you and your teddy bear. No time was spent with BamBam. It was all with you teddy bear. But little did you know that BamBam was getting frustrated that you were not even giving him the attention that he wanted. Instead, it was going all towards that damn teddy bear that he had bought you. You were in the shower one night and you left Mr. Stuffy on the bed. BamBam took that as an initiative to ruin Mr. Stuffy so you could pay attention to him. You finished showering and walked out to only see BamBam pour red wine all over the poor teddy bear's white fur. You screamed as the teddy bear absorbed the red liquid and became a light pink color.

"What the hell did you!?" you cried as tears streamed down your face.

"I-It is not what it looks like," he said paranoid.

"You're right. I must've been hallucinating when I walked out the bathroom to find my boyfriend pouring red wine all over Mr. Steffy! I guess I'm on crack. Oh shit! What the fuck is that big red blob Mr. Stuffy?" you screamed.

"I'm sorry," BamBam said as he hung his head low.

"Why?" you asked.

"Why what?" he asked trying to play stupid.

"I'm not in the mood! Why did you fuck up Mr. Stuffy!?" you screamed.

"Because-" he said but stopped.

"Because of what" you asked.

"Because... Because I was jealous that you replaced a damn teddy bear over me. You never hung out with me. You were always with Mr. Stuffy. For crying out loud, you replaced me with him when you fall asleep" BamBam screamed.

You stood there quietly. Until you burst out laughing t his response. He looked up at you confused.

"Did I say something funny?" he asked.

You fell to the floor as you continued to laugh. You clutched your stomach and rolled over.

"YAH!" BamBam said smiling.

You finally stopped laughing and looked at him shaking your head.

"I can't believe you were jealous over a damn teddy bear!" you laughed even harder as he stood there pouting.

"OVER A DAMN TEDDY BEAR!" you screamed as he continued pouting.