Baby Mama: Mark

The door bell rang and you went to go answer. You saw the person that you didn't want to see standing in front of the screen door. You forced a smile on your face.

"Hey Jessica. How are you?" you smiled.

"Where is Mark?" she asked.

"Hello to you too" you mumbled.

"Where is that idiot! Mark Tuan! Get yo retarded ass out here right now!" she yelled.

"Jessica please calm down. The kids are sleeping" you said.

"Does it look like I give two fucks. Cus I don't. And where is that sorry ass nigga! Mark you need to pay up for fuckin' child support. You know the baby food, diapers, and wipers don't pay fo themselves." she yelled.

"I'll go get the money." you said turning around.

"No. Fuck you trick! I want my baby daddy to give me the money. Not some hoe that he is using to hide from me! Yi En! Get the fuck out here!" she shouted.

"Jessica... I'm foreal trying to ve as patient I can be" you smiled.

"I don't give a fuck. I don't even need to see you so you can sit your little retarded self down. Yi En! Get the fuck out here!" she said.

"Jessica-" you started.

"Bitch shut the fuck up!" she said as she pushed your shoulders.

(It's about to go down! MARK! MARK! MARK! BETTER COME GET YO WIFEY RIGHT HERE BEFORE SHE FINNA GO TO JAIL!)

"Who the fuck is you talking you trick!" you shouted.

"I'm talking to you. Bitch!" she screamed.

"Shut the fuck up you thot!" you shouted.

"Who the fuck is you calling a thot!"

"You! Hoe!"

"Bitch just shut the fuck up! Yi En! Yi Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnn!" ** From Madea... Byron **

"Bitch. Shut the fuck up. How dare you come up to my house and disrespect me like that." you shouted as you began clapping.

"The fuck. You wanna go!"

"Drop toes than bitch!" you yelled as you began taking off your hoop earrings that Mark bought.

"Oh hell nah!" Jessica said as she also began taking off her earrings.

"You don't know who you fucked with" she said.

"No bitch! You don't know who the fuck you messin' with" you said and stepped onto the porch.

"Come on bitch!" Jessica shouted as she tried to swing at you.

She hit you on the face. You tumbled backwards. And then you went at it with jabs and hooks.

Mark's P.O.V.:

I am realy tired. But I can't go to sleep because _____________ has the TV on really loud.

(You foreal think it's the TV!)

I went to the bathroom and the yelling from the TV just got louder. I had a bad feeling about this so I rushed using the bathroon and rushed to the front to find the TV off and people on the front porch. I walked over and saw my _____________ on top of my ex Jessica. And then I tried stopping them.

Your P.O.V.:

You don't know what had happened but you found yourself on top of Jessica punching her repeatedly. Without noticing, you were being lifted from the ground. So you grabbed a handful of hair and was dragging her on the ground as you were veing carried.

"Let go ____________" Mark yelled.

"The fuck... Hell nah!" you said but Mark grabbed your hand and made you let go.

When she fell, she got up and looked at Mark.

"I need my money! I need to go buy food and diapers and wipers. But I can't because I don't have any money!" she shouted.

"Here. Take it and never come back!" Mark shouted.

She grabbed the money and began walking out.

"Bye Felicia!" you shouted.

"Bitch!" she screamed.

"Bye hoe!" you screamed even louder.

You heard Jessica say something else and right when you opened your mouth, Mark closed the door.

"Oh hell nah!" you shouted and ran through the back door pushing everything in your way so it would slow him down. You made your way to the front.

"Bitch what the fuck you did you just say!" you walked to the streets.

"I said is you scared or nah... Because you closed the door oh punk ass bitch!" she said.

"Ain't nobody scared of a triflin ass bitch!" you retorted "And I ain't no punk ass bitch!"

You guys went back and forth and began started swinging. Yoi were suddenly dragged back to your house.

"Why he always coming to save you? You can't square up and fight?" she shouted.

"Bitch please. Come at me again, and I'll pop a cap in yo ass" you shouted but Mark closed the door and turned around.

"Of retarded ass looking hood rat!" you mumbled to yourself.

"Calm down" Mark reassured you "She is never coming back again"

"How did that thot become yo babymama anyways?" you said.

"One night stand" he answered non chalantly.

"Anyways... Let me go hit a pote because the bitch got me fucked up!" you said as you tried to calm yourself down "Oh stupid ass bitch. She is just the babymama. That's it."

I am reading over it and I already know it might be weird. But please enjoy this. If it sucks... I'll do better and what not.