Make Up: Mark (Requested)

HEY PEEPS... SO WANNA KNOW SOMETHING INTERESTING... I HAVE MET THREE OF MY READERS FOR THIS BOOK IN PERSON...A AND THEY GAVE ME THERE QUESTIONS IN PERSON... 1 WAS SHADOWING THE SCHOOL THAT I GO TO AND THE OTHER 2 ACTUALLY ATTEND MY SCHOOL... AND THEY GAVE ME THERE QUESTIONS...

ANYWHOS... WHOEVER DIDN'T ASK QUESTIONS, CAN DO SO PLEASE. I'M BEGGING YOU... I FOREAL WANT THIS TO BE A SUCCESS... OR TRY TO BE... AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUESTIONS, FOR THOSE WHO ASKED.

IF YA DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, WITH THE QUESTIONS AND ALL, LOOK AT THE "TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME" IMAGINE WITH YUGYEOM... AT THE VERY BOTTOM, THERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS THERE. YOU CAN EITHER DM YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENT ON THE IMAGINE, OR QUOTE WHERE IT SAYS QUESTIONS FOR (MEMBERS)... YOU GUYS CAN ALSO ASK QUESTIONS FOR THE MINOR CHARACTERS... FOR INSTANCE, SEULGI OR 2NE1...

You were told by your boyfriend that he was going to hang out with his friends GOT7 at a bowling alley. You agreed because you had plans yourself. And that was to hang out with your friends Suha, Hanan, Amber, Asia, Jazmyn, and Jaimee. (BAD GIRLS CLUB 15) They all suggested that you guys would go to the club and you agreed. You wore your black leggings and a black T-shirt that said Boss Ass Bitch on it and with your four inch heels. You walked out into the jeep that they had rented just to go. You guys ended up at a club and you guys walked in and went straight to the bar.

"Pick a number between 1 and 6" Amber said.

"Three" Suha said.

"One" you said.

"Two" Hanan said.

"Six" Asia said.

"Five" Jazmyn siad.

"Four" Jaimee said.

"Suha has to pay for the drinks!" Amber said.

"Fuckin' shit!" Suha laughed and went to the bar and bought drinks.

"Girl, we need to go dance!" Jazmyn shouted.

"Ooh girl! They playing my song!" Jaimee said as they began to play Rihanna's "Work"

Song after song kept playing:

Kent Jones- Don't Mind

Juvenile- Back That Ass Up

Jennifer Lopez- Booty

Travis Porter- Ayy Ladies

Sage The Gemini- Red Nose

Kstylist- Booty Me Down

Beyonce- Formation

All these songs blasted through the club's wall. People's body heat were being exchanged to you. As well as your sweat dropping on the floor as you began to twerk on Jaimee.

"________________!" Suha and Hanan said.

"What?" you said as you went to them.

"Where is Mark now?" Hanan asked.

"He's bowling with the rest of GOT7... Why?" you asked.

"I don't think that that's bowling right there" Suha said and she pointed at a certain direction.

"Girl what the fuck you talking about?" you asked as you turned around.

Your eyes widened as you quickly set your eye sight on him. Him and the rest of the boys. With a girl on his lap, attacking his face. Your eyes watered at what you had just saw. You didn't want to believe it so you rubbed your eyes a few times and opened the again, to see them still there.