Off On A Wrong Start: Jackson

You were a new trainee over at J.Y.P. Entertainment. You were scheduled to meet GOT7 and your inner fangirl screamed so loud that you were pretty sure that they knew you were coming to the door. You knocked on it and the door opened. You walked in behind your manager.

"You guys. This is ____________. Yes, she is African-American. Please treat her right." your manager said.

They all nodded their head and watched as your manager left. As the door closed, you looked to see all of them staring at you.

"Hi... I'm _____________ African-American and I am 18 years old. I love to sing, rap, dance, and what not. And I was scouted because I was first in my school's talent show" you said and they all nodded.

[So bold for now is them speaking Korean]

JB: "Can she really sing?"

JR: She can. She is so good! Really good!

Yugyeom: Can she dance better than me?

BamBam: Everybody can...

Yugyeom: YAH!

Youmgjae: I like her voice. If PD-nim lets me collaborate with her... It'll be a success!

Mark: Jackson... It's weird having a black trainee!

Jackson: Yea. She is never going to last. Not one of the black trainees survived. They quit the very next day.

Mark: I know... She made the biggest mistake.

Jackson: She should get lost. She probably doesn't have talent. She is probably a knock off version of Alex from Rania! LMFAO!

Mark: Jackson. Stop...

Jackson: You act like she understands... She's stupid!

JB: Jackson stop it this instance!

Jackson: Ok ok fine...

You were heartbroken at what you had just heard. You were hurt because Jackson was kind of like your bias in a way. You freakin' loved him. His smile, his laugh, his abs, his arms... His face. His everything. But that changed ever since you heard what he had to say.

"________________? Gwaenchanah?" JB asked.

You looked at him and nodded.

"Then why are you crying?" BamBam asked in a worried tone.

"Really I'm okay," ypu smiled at them.

Your manager came and told you it was time to go. You bid your goodbyes to everybody but when it came to Jackson you said:

"Hey retard. Make sure, if you wanna talk shit... Make sure the person understands... Okay shithead? Or do you need me to say it in Chinese? And for the record... I have way more talent then your stupid idiotic self... You think your funny... But in all honesty... You're freakin' annoying. Get a life and actually do something instead of talking shit. Okay?"

You walked oit leaving everybody shocked at what just happened.

Part 2 OR NAH!

PLEASE TELL ME IF YA THINK I SHOULD DO A PART 2.