Christmas Special: JR

You and your boyfriend JR decided to bakr cookies. You were done baking it, now it was the time to decorate the cookies. You shaped them into anything that reminded you have Christmas. From snowmans to snowflakes to Santa's head to a Christmas tree. And even a star or present. You and your boyfriend now werr just coloring them with tjr frosting.

"Phew. We are done!" you said hi fiving JR.

"Good job. Now let's leave some for Santa" he said and you agreed.

You put a plate full of cookies, a glass of warm milk, and napkins on a tray. You left it by the fire place.

"Okay oppa now we can eat the other ones." you said and headed to the kitchen.

"No it's okay" he said.

You were walking to the living room when you noticed that the plate of cookies for Santa was now empty.

"What in the world" you said confused.

JR came and asked if something was wrong.

"Oppa did you eat the cookies that were here for Santa?" you asked pouting.

"What. No. Why?" he askes offended.

"Because there js no more," you said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oppa?" you asked.

"Hmm" he responded.

"Are you sure you didn't eat the cookies" you asked again.

"YAH! Why would you think that I ate them when I said I was okay?" he asked.

"Because you have frosting all over your mouth" you said smirking and raising a brow.

"Huh" he asked as he wipes his mouth "Oh this?"

"Mhm" you asked as you saw his expression.

"This was... This was from-" he started.

"The cookies?" you ended his sentence.

"Okay fine. Yes they were from the cookies" he finally confessed.

"But they were for Santa Claus!" you pouted.

"Well then that makes me Santa than" he said "And you my friend have been very naughty."

"Byungtae!" you shouted and ran to the room.

"I don't even get a Merry Christmas?" he pouted and scratched his neck.

Merry Christmas!