I'm The Father: Mark

You walked hand in hand with your boyfriend, Mark Tuan, as he guided you on his very long planned date.

"Babe, where are we going?" you asked a bit curiously.

"I just wanted to walk around, enjoy your company, and just relax with you by my side" he answered as he tightened his grasp on your hand.

You guys walked around the park, until you got to a street performer, singing a love song.

"This song perfectly suits you" he said in his deep voice.

"Why?" you asked.

"Because you're beautiful, you're strong, you're basically what I wished for. And the song basically talks about how the person is just what they had wish for" he said.

"Well than, it also matches you then, because you are also just what I wish for" you said and hugged you.

You guys walked around, hand in hand, he grabbed your waist, and brought you closer to him.

"I love you babe" he said.

"I love you too babe" you said as you leaned your head against his shoulders as you guys continued to walk.

An ice cream shop was coming up, so you guys bought an ice cream that you guys were going to share.

"It's so delicious babe" he said.

"I know" you said taking in all the flavoring.

You guys finished your little date and so he was walking you home. For you, the day went so magical. You were ao happy that he did all that just for you. The feeling of thw night being so magical, it made your night so beautiful and relaxing. You've never felt so alive. Like it was your dream date. Every little thing was something that you liked. And you just felt like nothing was able to ruin your night.

"Hey Mark" you said.

"Yeah" he said.

"This is your son"

"Who?" he responded looking at you.

"Your son in back of here" a voice said behind him and instantly turned his neck around.

"W-What?" Mark asked as he saw a girl come up to him.

"This us our son, well now he's yours to keep " the girl said and left you two with a kid.

Tears fell from your eyes and you walked ahead, with Mark trying to chase after you with a baby in his hand.

Everything went quickly. The only thing that you could think of was that Mark was the Father of the child. And you slammed the door in his face. While he tried to get in the house calling your name.

"Babe, please hear me out" he said as you did everything in your power to not listen to him.