Sing: Youngjae

I'm a HORRIBLE IGOT7... IT JUST HIT ME THAT TODAY WAS YOUNGJAE'S BIRTHDAY... I'M SORRY HYUNG... And LOTS of FANS said that it was Coco's BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH YOUNGJAE HYUNG AND COCO!

You and the rest of the GOT7 members went to buy cake for your boyfriend Youngjae while BamBam and Yugyeom was stuck with him. You guys went to the cake shop and bought him chocolate with ice cream in the middle. As you guys waited for the guy to do the words, you received a call.

- Helloooo

- Jagi? Where are you?

- I'm actually at home. Why?

- Do you know what today is?

- Ummmmm. Thursday??

- Oh. Well... Am I ever going to hear your singing voice.

- No. Babe, I have to go now. Bye

- Wait-

You hung up your phone amd walked to the guy to pay for the cake. You paid amd grabbed the cake.

"Where to next?" JB asked.

"Gift store" you demanded.

You guys walked to the gift store since it was literally down the street. When you got in, you went to customize a couple bracelet. You paid for it and then walked out. You guys were driving to the dorm but then you got a call.

- Hello

- Jagi. I'm bored. What are you doing?

- I'm with my parents...

- Jagi. I just came from your home. And your parents said that you left this morning.

- Anyways bye!

You hung up and ran out to the dorm. You opened it to find BamBam and Yugyeom sleeping on the floor.

"You guys were supposed to be watching him!" you shouted.

"What do you mean? He's sitting right-"

"Oh shit" Yugyeom said "It was BamBam's fault!"

"What! No!"

"Just shut up and decorate!" you demanded and everybody begam decorating.

You heard footsteps down the hall and the door being unlocked. You guys turned off the light and waited.

"SURPRISE-"

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING JACKSON!" you shouted.

"Oh... I was hungry..." he said in a kid like voice "But on the bright side. Youngjae just pulled up"

You guys, again, turned off the light, and when the door opened, you guys screamed SURPRISE from the top of your lungs.

He looked at you guys in shocked before breaking down.

" Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Youngjae
Happy Birthday to you " you sang.

Everybody looked at you in awe as they finally heard you sing.

"Happy Birthday baby" you smiled and kissed him.

"You have a great voice" he said.

"And so do you"