My Valentine (Requested): Youngjae

It was close to Valentine's Day and everybody was getting their heart grams. You were waiting on your boyfriend Youngjae. He came and smiled. You smiled as well as you handed him his bag of gifts and treats that you prepared for him.

"Happy Valentine's Day," you smiled and kissed him on the lips/

"Aww." you heard in back of you.

You turned around and saw that the other six boys had bags. You turned around and grabbed the bags that you prepared for the others and handed it to them.

"Aww" they said.

"Thanks __________________!" they said ad hugged you.

"Here!" they said as they handed you bags from them.

"You guys didn't have to" you smiled as you accepted the bags from them.

"But you have always spoiled us" they said.

You turned around and smiled at Youngjae, waiting for his gift to you. But he just smiled. You hesitated to ask him because you did not want to sound selfish. But you did it anyways.

"Oppa,, where is my gift?" you asked and his eyes widened.

He began to rub the back of his neck and had an innocent smile. He just laughed it off and that was when you knew that he didn't have anything for you. You nodded your head as you understood and smiled.

"Let's go to class you guys" you said.

Anger, disappointment, sadness. You felt it all. You were so angry with him that he forgot his gift. You decided to not talk to him the whole day. He even tried to talk to you but you just smiled and nodded or shook your head as an answer. You just wanted to know how did he forget to get you something. You didn't really care if he made you a card. Anything would have worked.

"Babe? What's wrong?" he asked and you just smiled and shook your head.

"Nothing babe" you smiled.

"Babe, I have to go home." he said and you just nodded.

"Okay go!" you snapped.

"Are you sure abut you being okay?" he asked.

"God dammit. I already said that I am okay!" you shouted.

"No you're not!" he snapped.

"Than you tell me why I am like this!" you shouted.

"Jeez! I wonder why! I could at least try to know how to make my girlfriend feel better but she won't let me because she is being so arrogant and a bitch!" he said and in a flash, you slapped him.

"Don't you ever call me an arrogant bitch" you said and walked away.

You ran to the rooftop and cried your eyes out.

"How can he say something like that?" you asked yourself.

You sat there as the day slowly past by and when it was time to go home, you went home. You were walking to the house that you and Youngjae shared and you opened the door to hear soft music.

"What in the world" you said to yourself as you walked in and settled your things down.

"Hey babe" you heard and you immediately turned around to see Youngjae in a suit.

"H-Hi" you said adding a small wave.

"Sorry for what I said to you earlier. But I needed you to believe that I didn't do anything for you" he said.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for getting angry at you" you said.

"No. It's understandable." he said as he walked towards you "Do you love it?" he asked referring to his little surprise.

"I love it" you said and pecked his lips.

You were looking around. The lights were off or at least dim and the house was being illuminated by many candles, rose petals everywhere, and soft music playing.

"May I have this dance?' he asked.

"You may" you smiled.

"Come on my valentine. It's all about you today" he said and you guys continued to dance.