We Were Meant To Be (Part 3): Mark feat. Jackson

Well after he cried his eyes out, you decided that the right thing to do is go with him. You hugged Jenny and said your good byes. You guys flew back safely with JB and JR. You guys went and met up with his family. You saw Tammy and she gave you a beware stare. She smiled and came up and hugged you.

"Please watch out. If he does anything, my door will always be open" she whispered quietly and you nodded.

"How have you been dear?" Mrs. Tuan said.

"I've been good Mrs. Tuan" you said smiling.

"Dear, please call me mom. You make me feel old" she said and you laughed while nodding.

You guys discussed about the wedding and what not. You guys moved back to your house and you moved all your things into the room. Weeks have passed and Mark has been staying out late, his excuse is that he wants to work over time to have enough money for the honeymoon. You believed it. You smiled at how he looked so cute when he told you that he wanted to treat you like a princess and give you everything that you wanted. He even panned where you guys were going. Well it was late at night and you struggled to sleep. You heard a Mark's phone ring and he picked it up thinking that you were asleep.

"Hello?" he said in a deep husky voice.

"Mark?" the voice on the other line said.

"Yeah," he said.

"I can't wait to see you," she said.

(Hold the fuck... SHE?)

"I can't wait to see you too babe," he said quietly.

"When can I be with you finally?" she asked.

"Be patient Jess." he laughed at her thirstiness.

"What. You know I just want to be with you. I also want to kill that bitch who is arranged with you" she said and you froze.

"Babe. Just wait. After the wedding, my parents will give me the business and then I'll file for a divorce or you can just come kill her yourself so I can be with you" he said.

"I like the second option. It'll be more realistic if she died" she said.

"Whatever floats your boat babe" he laughed.

"Can you come. I'm bored and I have nothing to do." she said.

"Okay okay," he said "I'll just say that I've been called in early in the morning,"

"Okay bye babe" she said and hung up the phone.

He got out of bed and got ready. You pretended to wake up and notice that Mark was leaving.

"Baby, where are you going?" you asked as you made your sound like you just woke up.

"Hey babe. Dad called me in early," he said.

"What? Why didn't you wake me up to make you your lunch" you asked.

"They just called. Don't worry. Just go back to sleep" he said and left.

You waited for the car to leave and when it did, you broke down in tears. You decided to call Tammy.

"Girl, it is too fuckin' early in the morning for this. What the hell do you want?" she asked.

"Tammy?" you said as tears fell from your eyes.

"____________________? What did he do now?" she asked.

You explained everything from when you could not sleep to the conversation to the lies he said.

"Mom, did Dad call Mark in?" Tammy asked her mom.