Roommate (Part 2): Jackson (Requested)

So thanks for every one who written questions from DM, to comments, to personal papers. Lots of ya actually wrote questions, but majority of ya, wrote it through a DM. Oh well... Thank you guys! I love ya so much!

And second... FUCK MY LIFE RIGHT NOW... I'VE MENTIONED EARLIER THAT THERE WAS A SPECIFIC TIME OF YEAR THAT I GET SUPER DUPER SICK... AND THAT TIME OF YEAR IS NOW... WHICH IS WEIRD, BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT THE TIME WAS IN APRIL, WHEN I WAS SICK, BUT IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!! WHICH PROBABLY GIVES ME A HIGHER CHANCE TO UPDATE... IF NOT... SORRY.

AND THE NEXT OTP FOR THE GOT7 OTP BOOK IS MOST LIKELY JJ PROJECT!

You unpacked everything and anything that you had. You also talked to Bommie about 2NE1's comeback. You and Bommie, wanted to give the household, a little heartwarming gift, so you and her volunteered to prepare a meal with the help of Mama Shin and Jackson... And Nana.

You were dicing up the onions, and the other things that Bommie told you to do.

"Alana, do you need help?" Jackson asked as he came by your side.

"Huh?" you responded slightly taken aback on how close he was.

However, everything happened too quick.

"Jackson, I need help!" Nana said as she came and bumped into you, making you cut your fingers.

"Shit!" you said as blood came out of your finger.

"Ewww! You're gonna make the food bad. That's bad for the food! Get away from here!" Nana said as she pushed you out of the kitchen.

You turned around and saw that Jackson was making his way to you.

"Jackson? Where you going? I need help lifting the bag!" Nana exclaimed.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked as he examined your finger.

"Yeah" you said as he put it under cold water and began cleaning your cut.

"Sorry" he said as you would flinch at some moments.

"Jackson, I need help lifting-" Nana started.

"NANA! ALL YOU NEED HELP WITH HIS PUTTING ALL THE DICED ONIONS IN A SMALL BOWL! HURRY UP AND DO IT!" Bom shouted.

Nana pouted and did what she was told. Your finger was bandaged and you went back to cooking.

"You know Alana. Your eyes are very pretty" Jackson said.

"Yeah. That's the thing that got my attention when you talked. Your nice piercing blue eyes. But also your long platinum or blonde hair. It's very beautiful." Mama Shin added.

"Meh. She's alright" Nana snapped.

"Stop talking and cook!" Bommie shouted and everybody obeyed.

The food was ready, and everybody came and ate with you guys. The seating arrangements were Minwoo, Bommie, Dongwook, Lee Sora, Mama Shin, Guk Joo. On the other side was Gayeon, Seho, Nana, Jackson, Alana, Mark.

"Jackson here. Eat this!" Nan said as she piled food on his plate.

You looked and saw Mark's plate not full.

"You're not eating?" you asked.

"I don't know..." he said quietly.

"Here oppa" you said as you pout different types of food on Mark's plate.

You smiled at him as he blushed.

"Wow. You are already calling two people oppas. You move fast" Nana scoffed.

"Two? Who?" Jackson asked as he glared at you.

"Mark and you" you said.

After saying that, Jackson glared at Mark, while Nana hugged up on his arm.