Me And ONLY Me (Requested): Jackson

You were waiting on your boyfriend Jackson as he came he was finishing up practice. You just finished your practice with your group. Yes, you are famous. You were under JYP Entertainment as well and you were in a trio called Triple Threat because you guys could sing, rap, and dance well. Well, Jackson came out and you guys decided to go on a date. You guys went to a not  too fancy place to eat and than you guys walked around the streets of Seoul. Of course, there would always be those antsy fans, so you guys decided to do fan service. More like you guys had no choice since they were surrounding you both.

"________________, you are so pretty!" a fan said.

"Thank you" you smiled as you signed their album and took a picture with them.

"You have such a great voice," another said.

"Thanks" you said as you continued the fan service.

"Unni?" a fan said.

"Yeah" you said as you looked up.

"I think if you are a triple threat. I think should date another triple threat. Like JB or Mark or even JR-oppa." she said and it surprised you.

You just smiled it off and nodded your head laughing. You guys finished the fan service and continued on walking. However, Jackson wasn't himself. He wasn't the talkative Jackson that would crack stupid jokes every five seconds. He just walked there silently.

"Babe are you okay?" you asked and he looked at you than at the ground.

He stopped walking as and turned around to you.

"What?" you asked as he just stared and did nothing.

He didn't answer and you just began to walk again. You past him and was about a couple feet in front of him.

"Did you agree with that one fan?" he asked all of a sudden and made you stop walking.

"Which one?" you asked

"You know..."

"No I don't know,"

"The one that said the triple threat," he said quickly.

"The what?" you asked confused.

"Did you agree with the fan that said that you should have dated another triple threat?" he asked quickly.

You looked at him as he looked to the ground and smirked because you knew this was all done by jealousy.

"Maybe" you said and his head jerked up.

"Really?" he asked hurt.

You nodded your head.

"Oh" he said and he hung his head low.

"Why?" you asked smirking.

And that was when he blew up.

"Well you shouldn't have agreed because you are mine and I am yours. And I am the only one that can hug and kiss you. ME AND ONLY ME!" he yelled and you went to him.

You cupped his cheeks and kissed him. You seperated and leaned your against his head.

"Shut up dodo brain. It was all a joke." you said and kissed him again.

"Really?" he asked and you nodded.

"So stop being so jelly and let's go home, so I can show you that I am telling the truth," you smirked and he began blushing.

"I wasn't jealous. But if that was the case. Who would you date?" he asked.

"Mark or maybe JB" you smirked and his face changed.

"Looks like I'm keeping you away from JB and Mark" he said and grabbed your hand and walked home.

"Why? Jealoius?" you said and laughed as he glared at you.

I HOPE YOU LIKR THIS THAT YOU REQUESTED... HAVE A GOOD ONE. SORRY, I AM FALLING ASLEEP. IT IS 2:20 IN THE MORNING. I'LL TRY AND DO THE OTHER REQUESTS LATER TODAY. HAVE A GOOD ONE YOU GUYS.