We Were Meant To Be (Part 1): Mark

You were in an arranged marriage with the most biggest ass hole, yet every girl's dreams man. Mark Tuan. You slowly fell for him and he had some feelings for him too. Or you thought so. Because you woke up to people arguing. You opened the door and saw that it was Mark, your older brothers JB and JR, and your friends Jackson, BamBam, Youngjae, and Yugyeom.

"I don't love her. When my parents go back to LA, I'll leave her and go back to Jessica." Mark said.

"You are planning on my hurting my sister?" JB said as he grabbed Mark's shirt.

"You act like she does love me!" Mark shouted and he threw JB's hands off.

"She does love you though," JR said.

"Yeah right JR" Mark said.

You closed the door and went to the bed. You prepared to pack your things.

"Babe?" a voice called as there was a knock on the door.

"What?" you said.

"Remember that mom is coming to have dinner with us and she will be cooking," he said.

"Is it just her?" you asked.

"No. It's her, Dad, Tammy, and Joey." he said.

"Okay" you smiled and opened the door.

The hour where the family will be arriving came and the family all waited for you to come out. You looked at the dress that Mark had picked out for you. It was the dress that you loved. But sorry booboo, let me show you how I be rolling. You wore sweatpants, a baggy shirt, and a beanie that covered the top of your head as your hair cascaded down.

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Tuan" you smiled and they smiled.

"Why hello there" they said and you sat with Mark.

"Where;s the dress at?" he asked a bit shocked.

"Hey Tammy girl" you said ignoring his question.

"Hey girl," she smiled.

She was the only one that was aware of what had happened earlier today. You texted her after everything happened.

"I'm sorry Mom and Dad, but can I be excused," you asked.

"Of course," they said smiling at you.

"Thank you" you said and went to your room.

"You good girl?" Tammy asked.

"I don't know Tammy. I really do love him but what he said... It hurt me" you said crying.

"So what now?" she asked.

"I'm going to leave. Block Mark" you asked and she nodded.

"Goodbye!" you said and Mark stood up and tried to go to you but was blocked by Tammy.

Mark P.O.V.:

_______________________ walked up to her room and Tammy said that she will excuse herself to see if she was okay. Her reason was that it might be a girl thing. Next thing I notice is that ___________________ is dragging her luggage out of the door.

"Bye!" she said and slammed the door shut.

"What in the world," my Mom said.

I got up but Tammy blocked me. I moved to the left and so did she. I moved to the right and she did the same.

"Can you not" she said.

"I'm trying to go find the reason why my fiance is leaving," I said.

"Oh now you care?" Tammy threw back.

"What are you talking about Tammy!" my parents asked.

"Ask him" she said directing it towards me.

"What i she talking about Mark Yi En Tuan!?" they screamed.

"I don't know" I said.

"Bullshit!" Tammy said.

"I really don't know what-" I started.

"So you never said that when we go back to LA, you are going to just leave _____________________ and leave her for Jessica? You never said that you don't even love her?" Tammy said furious.

"I-I" I was lost in words.

"MARK YI EN TUAN! THIS BETTER BE RESOLVED. AND YOU WILL NOT, I REPEAT, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BREAK UP OR LEAVE HER. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL REGRET IT! UNDERSTAND?" my parents said harshly.

"Yes," I said and they all left.

I fell to the floor and noticed something. I felt a bit empty. I felt a sharp pain in my chest, as I just thought of _____________________. And that was when I realized that I have messed up big time.