Threats: Mark (Requested)

You sat there reading all the hate mails that you have been receiving ever since you were dating Mark of GOT7. Some of the things that you read were:

-DIE BITCH! YOU AINT WANTED!

-BREAK UP WITH MARK. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF BEING WITH HIM!

-YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE DATING OUR MARK!

-DO US A FAVOR AND DIE BITCH!

-WHY ARE YOU EVEN GOING OUT WITH THE MARK IN THE FIRST PLACE. I MEAN... LOOK AT YOU... ATROCIOUS!!!

-LEAVE MARK ALONE. LET HIM LIVE HIS LIFE AS AN IDOL. YOU ARE HINDERING HIS FUN BY BEING YOU!

-GO IN A DITCH AND DIE!

Many of the mails were just about you killing yourself or breaking up with Mark. You couldn't take it anymore, so you poured out your mini purse and looked through everything, looking for a certain object.

"Where the fuck are you?" you questioned irritatedly.

You pushed everything here and there. Until you found it and placed it towards your skin, making a cut. You smiled at how the pain felt so good to you. How the pain would make you at ease or make you feel like were at a safe place. You placed it at another place on your arm and sliced it. You began to slice here and slice there. Now your arm was covered in cuts. Some were brand new, others were freshly cut open again. You looked at the bed and saw that there was more unopened fan threats. You opened all of them and read them all, you cried at what they had said. You then felt sleepy, so you knocked out on the bed, full of the letters.

Mark's P.O.V.:

I came in the apartment quietly as I wanted to surprise __________________________. I went in the kitchen to see that there was no food for me to at, which was rare because she would always make me food. I walked to the livingroom and saw that there was popcorn left overs on the couch and the floor... So I knew that she should be at the room. I waked up the flight of stairs and saw that _____________________ was on the bed. I walked to her smiling and sat next to her, petting her head. I looked down to see that the white papers, had blood stains on them and I looked at her arm and noticed that there have been cuts all over both of her arms. I looked at her face and saw that there was tear stains on her face.

"What is the meaning of all of this?" I asked looking at her body worriedly.

I looked around and saw that her body was encircled by bunch of papers. I began to read them and noticed that they were some very harsh things being said about ____________________. I, myself, wanted to cry at the things that I've read. The only thing that I could do was hug ____________________ so tight. So she culd know that she has me to lean on when the threats keep on bothering her.

"Don't be afraid to tell me when you are feeling unsafe from my fans" I said and cuddled with her even more and snuggled her into my body "No threats will push us apart"

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BWOO!