Anger Management: JB (Requested)

Hey HOODRATS! So this person... They want to be kept anonymous. BOY X BOY.

It was another day. The sun is out. The birds are chirping. It is such a beautiful day.

"Are you fucking kidding me _______________________?" JB's voice echoed.

Or not so beautiful... 😟

"What are you talking about?" you asked confused.

"Don't play stupid." he said.

"What did I do?" you asked.

"You fed Nora!" he pouted.

"Hehe. Yeah" you smiled.

"Really? I always feed her!" he stomped his feet while whining.

"Jesus Christ. You took forever and Nora was right by her bowl. So I gave her food." you said.

"Fine. For Nora's sakes" he said and grabbed his bag and you guys were out the door where the other boys were waiting.

You guys went to the studio since for your dance class, you guys had to do a dance. And it so happened that the teacher grouped you with JB and them. You guys were practicing the dance, but your foot work was wrong and he yelled at you for that. You bowed and apologized and went at it again. You were doing perfect fine, until you were moving to your spot only to bump into Mark. JB seen it so he screamed at you again, making you flinch. You guys did it again and you slipped. Within a flash, JB's hands made it to your face. You feel to the floor, and looked at him trying to process what had just happened. You saw that he was breathing heavily and then he let go.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS FUCKING UP! THIS WHOLE DAY, YOU HAVE JUST FUCKED MY LIFE. YOU'VE MESSED UP MULTIPLE OF TIMES AND YOU KEEP DOING IT! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID!" he yelled.

"JB calm down. You're letting your anger get to you" Jackson said as he saw the tears in your eyes.

"I don't give a fuck! He's always fucking up! I hate " JB exclaimed.

You couldn't take it anymore, so you ran to your stuff and left out the door, ignoring everybody calling your name. You hailed a cab and told him to drive to your home, while the cab was taking off, Mark, JR, and Yugyeom came running to you, banging on the cab's window.

"Drive please" you demanded and the driver obeyed.

You have arrived at your house and you ran and unlocked your door. You rushed in and then locked the door behind you. You went inside your room and snuggled into your pillow. You heard the door unlocked and was shut. You cursed under your breath for forgetting that you gave JB a spare key to your apartment.

"__________________?" his voice echoed throughout the building.

You didn't know what to do, so you hid in the closet. You saw a shadow come in.

"_____________________?" JB's voice echoed through the room.

He walked out left the apartment. You got out from your hiding spot and feel asleep on the bed. It was the next day and it was the day for the dance mid-term, where the groups had to perform. You sat there in your room, receiving non-stop text messages from the boys.

JR- __________________? Where are you? Are you okay?

Yugyeom- We are about to perform... This isn't a joke here...

Mark- Hey... Where you at? Are you even coming? We need you here.

Jackson- Ummmm... Are you coming or nah?