Off On A Wrong Start (Part 2): Jackson

After you left, you decided not to see them for a few days. You only saw them walking past you, and Jackson looking at you. Well, you were told that you had to hang out with GOT7 because your manager was going to have a merting with all the other managers within the entertainment. You did everything in your power to not go to them simply because of Jackson, but you wete forced to go. You knocked on the door.

"Come in" a voice boomed.

You opened the door and the GOT7 greeted you. You smiled and bowed down and walked to the couch at the corner of the room where you just sat there doing nothing but watch them practice.

"_______________? How have you been?" JB asked.

"Good. You guys?" you asked.

"We've been good." he said and you nodded.

"Would you like to dance for fun?" their maknae Yugyeom asked.

"Ummmm. I don't know. I don't dance" you said.

[ BOLD= KOREAN]

Jackson: Told you guys she's hopeless!

You: DAMN! You still talking shit!?

After you said that, Jackson facepalmed himself. He looked at everybody and they began shaking their heads.

[ ITALICS = CHINESE]

Jackson: Who the fuck she think she is talking to me like that?

You: Shouldn't I be asking you that?

Everybody looked at you shocked as you smirked at Jackson. He frowned and apologised. You accepted it.

"Let's dance!" Yugyeom screamed.

At that moment, they played your song! The song that be making you go ratchet. "Drop It Low" by Ester Dean feat Chris Brown.

"Oh what!" you screamed snd got up abd began dancing.

You totally went full on hood as. You twerked, vibrated, mopped the floor, and if course... Dropped it low. However, you totally forgot that the boys were there and when the song finished, you looked up to see 7 shocked faces.

"Ummmm... Hehe. Surprise!" you said.

Jackson changed his face into a smirk. He came and walked to you, putting an arm over your shoulder.

"Aye girl. Why don't we start all over. You know... Since we started off on a bad foot." he smirked.

You smiled.

"Jackson" you said sweetly.

"Yes ______________" he answered.

"Nigga. If you don't back the hell off of me, you ain't finna see the next day!" you said. "So be gone little boy!"

"Jackson just got rejected!" Mark shouted like a little kid.

He gave them a death glare and they all became quiet.

"You can't reject The Wild and Sexy Jackson Wang" he smirked.

"Wild and Sexy... Bitch where?!" you asked and everybody broke down into fits of laughter.

He scratched the back of his neck and walked away from you.

"Yeah. Bye Felicia!" you shouted "Shit. Over here talking about we started off on the wrong foot. No booboo you did!"

You said and everybody continued laughing as Jackson sank to the floor.

I hope you guys liked this part two. And if I don't update tomorrow...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I AM REALLY THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS SUPPORTING THIS COLLECTION AND WHAT NOT. IT'S BEEN A JOYFUL SIGHT, SEEING THAT I HAVE SUCH A HIGH AMOUNT OF READINGS ON JUST THIS COLLECTION. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!

GOMAWO YEOREOBUN!

F.Y.I.
THE SONG THAT THEY PLAYED FUCJIN' SLAPS AND GOES HARD! YAAAAAASSSSSS! IT'S MY RATCHET SONGS!