Take Me Back: Youngjae

It's been three years since your boyfriend left you without saying anything to you. He just left like he never existed. You weren't doing quite well so your Mom was sending you off to your older brother's home in South Korea. You walked out of the port to see your older brother Mark.

"STUPID!" he laughed.

"Wassup retard" you ran to him and emgulfed him in a hug.

"I miss your short self"

"I miss your dumbass!" you laughed.

"YAH!" he pouted.

"I was just kidding. But I foreal did miss you" you smiled.

"Let's go" he said and grabbed your luggages.

While you guys were driving, you guys talked about who made you become this little rebel. You didn't mention his name because it caused too much pain.

"When I see that bastard, I will kill him!" you said clenching your fist.

"I'll help you" Mark said.

You guys pulled up to a mansion like place and got out. You guys were inside.

"So... I live with six other people... And you know I can't cook for shit" he laughed.

(At least you know the truth!)

(HIGH FIVE AUTHOR-NIM)

(HEY! THAT WASN'T NICE!
** pouts ** )

You threw a pillow at him to stop him from pouting.

"Can you cook because I miss your cooking?" he asked doing aegyeo.

"Sure. Why not" you said and went into the kitchen.

A couple hours passed and the front door opened and voices boomed through the house. You were cutting vegetables and had a glass of water. Mark came in with the other guys.

"And this is my sister ____________!" Mark said.

You turned around but your glass cup slipped out of your hand and shattered into a ton of different pieces.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked as he rushed to you.

Still holding the knife in your hand, you never let your eyes off of him. You knew it was him. You threw it at him, barely missing him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Mark asked as everybody tried to cover the boy.

You grabbed another knife and walked to them.

"Get out of the way" you said on the verge of crying.

They immediately left the boy's side. You walked to him. Putting the knife on the counter, you looked at him again. And then you slapped him making him fall.

"Why?" you cried.

"I'm sorry. I really-"

"Are you serious. You think apologising will heal the scar that you left three years ago?" you shouted.

"Wait... The guy that you said that you wanted to kill is Youngjae?! Youngjae... You're the shit head that ruined her life!" he shouted.

(NO SHIT SHERLOCK!)

(YOU'RE NOT HELPING!)

(IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE STUPID)

(I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BIAS!)

(ONE OF MY MAIN BIAS... YOI KNOW... I'M GOING TO CONTINUE WITH THE STORY!)

You nodded your head as thr the tears fell freely.

"Can I speak with you alone?" he asked.

(DON'T DO IT!)

(Maybr he wants to apologize... Well I'm going anyways! ;p )

You and Youngjae exited the kitchen and walked to your bedroom. When you closed the door, you turned around to find Youngjae on his knees crying, begging for you to forgive him and to take him back.

(Told you ** smirks ** )

(Shut it. Is you going to forgive him and take him back... Remember girl... #YOLO )

You smiled as you bent down by Youngjae.

"I forgive you and take you back. But please don't leave me again" you said.

"I promise I won't leave again!"