Lies: BamBam

"I love you to the moon and back!"

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'll put U and I together!"

"You are the best thing that ever had happen to me!"

"I am blessed with the best!"

"You are the one and only one babe"

"You will never be substituted!"

"My eyes are only you!"

"Me and you are the most amazing thing that has ever happened!"

"We will never be apart!"

"I will never cheat on you!"

"You are so pretty!"

LIES! ALL LIES! He said all those lies to you as you was going out with him. Technically, you are still going out with him, it's just that he is cheating on you. The thing that is hurting you the most is that she was your best friend and everybody knew about it. You looked and saw that he was walking hand in hand with her. Tears streamed down your face as you saw how happy he was. The sincere smile he had plastered on his face. He never once had a sincere smile with you. The only time he smiled was when he had to force a smile on his face. You found out when you were going to the dorm to give him his gifts for your anniversary, but what you heard wasn't what you were expecting. Moans and skins slapping each other. Tears streamed down your face and you ran out.

"Fuck you Bammie!' you said to yourself.

You walked across the street and with in a flash, your body was on the ground and people were surrounding you. The last person you saw BamBam and your friend.

BamBam's P.O.V.:

It was our anniversary but Lynn wanted to come over. Things got very steamy the moment she walked in. We were now in the bed room and fucking each other. After we finished, we decided to go on a little date. We were walking when people began screaming and shouting for help. We walked to the circle of people and looked to see what happened. The moment I looked in the circle, I began crying and pushing my way into the circle.

"Get up! Please. Don't leave me. Get up!" I cried as her body was now stiff and cold.

I looked at the sky and began crying harder.

"I am so sorry _______________________" I said.