Turned On: Yugyeom

You decided to visit the boys at practice. It just so happened that, when you entered, they were on a mini break. You walked in and they all bid you a hello. You went straight to your boyfriend and talked. He got up and extended his hand towards you. You looked at him with a confused look on your face.

"What?" you asked

"Lets dance" he smiled.

"You know I can't dance" you frowned.

"I'm pretty sure you're better than JB at some things" he said.

"YAH!" JB yelled.

"I can't dance. Not as good as you guys!" you frowned.

"Just do whatever. I'll put it on shuffle" Yugyeom said as he went to the speaker to put his phone on. The first song was their new song "If You Do" and they all danced while you dragged a chair to the center of the room. During their little dance session, Yugyeom came up to you and dragged you, leaving the chair and making you the center of seven guys dancing.

"Just do what you want!" Yugyeom shouted.

"Let loose ___________" BamBam said.

"Yeah show JB that you cam dance better!" Yugyeom said receiving a slap on the back of the head by the leader.

The song finished and you were walking to the chair when your song came on... "Drop It Low" by Ester Dean feat. Chris Brown. You stopped and looked at your older brother Mark as he was smirking at you.

"Dance!" Mark commanded.

He restarted the song and you began dancing. You were popping and dropping it as the song continued. Everybody looked at you astounded as you began swaying your body.

"Babe?" Yugyeom said.

You pushed him on the chair and you sat on him. He looked at you surprised as you grinded on him. He jerked his back as you began twerking on him. You felt something poking you and you smirked. The song ended and you ended with you on him, you were facing him.

"Somebody is excited..." you teased.

"Y-Yah!" he stutteted.

"You were so hard... My baby is becoming a man..." you teased.

You got off of him and walked out the door. You heard the door open and footsteps approaching you at a very fast pace. Your wrist was grabbed and you were forced to turn around.

"Why don't I show you hiw much of a man I really am?" he smirked as you felt something poking you.

"No... Because you're still a little boy" you smirked as you patted his head.

"I'm not" he pouted "Yugyeom JR. is not a little boy when he is this excited!"

"You can't handle me... Just like how you couldn't handle me in the dance room." you smirked.

Hey guys... I'm back... So how's life... Okay... So lately... I've been thinking... What if I do another ratchet one... Or should I do the smut... I have the story line for the smut... But it's weird cus I'm a dude... But I've done smuts before... So yeah... Have a good night you guys... Ir morning... Or afternoon... And yeah... See you guys later...