Early Morning Fluff: BamBam (Requested)

dabkingbam created a groupchat.

dabkingbam added flowerchildvivi to the chat.

flowerchildvivi- are you fuckin kidding me Bam! It's 3 am! What the hell do you want?

dabkingbam- Is that a way to talk to your boo thang?

flowerchildvivi- Bitch where! Why don't you take your ass to sleep!

dabkingbam- I can't!

flowerchildvivi- And why the hell not?!

dabkingbam- Cus real nigga don't sleep! They blink they eyes!

flowerchildvivi- Well if THIS nigga wants to see his girl tomorrow I suggest you take your ass to sleep!

dabkingbam- But I can't!

flowerchildvivi- Go lay down. Count some sheep. Do something. I'm tryna go to sleep because you said and be ready by 9 in the damn morning. You should set it at 11 or 12 because you always be late.

dabkingbam- It ain't a nigga fault if they wanna look hella fly and shiet.

flowerchildvivi- BamBam!

dabkingbam- Yea.

flowerchikdvivi- "Real niggas" don't be wearing Chanel, Gyvenchi, and Forever21 shit!

dabkingbam- Well... I do. And if you got a problem then see me about it than! What's good fam!

flowerchildvivi- Bitch shut the fuck up!

dabkingbam- Wow! That's how you feel! Well then Ima run up on you then!

flowerchilfvivi- Don't be tryin' to run up on me because you smell like onions you dumb hoe! Now take yo ass to sleep!

dabkingbam- Well fuck you then!

flowerchildvivi- Eat a poptart bitch! Instead of being a nigga, you finna be known as a bitch! So when you find yo self a man...

dabkingbam- You'll what? Try and seduce him with yo ugliness!

flowerchildvivi- No... Ima hi-jack you nigga and send him back to you broke. And you calling me ugly when you be complimenting me on my contour and highlights and what not. Make up is supposed to beautify someone... Not catfish!

dabkingbam- Did you just admit that I was ugly and you will probably cheat on me!?

flowerchildvivi- Ima ignore the question and go to sleep.

dabkingbam- WAIT!

flowerchildvivi- What?

dabkingbam- I-I just miss you that's all... And I miss your roasting, your warm smile, your lovely scent, that nice ass and boobs...

flowerchildvivi- BAMMIE! 😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱

dabkingbam- I'm being serious. I miss everything about you and I'm just excited that I finally get to go on a date with my lovely girl, who I haven't seen in forever.

flowerchildvivi- Bam... You just left my house... 😒😒😒😒😒

dabkingbam- Yeah. But that's different. We stay at the house and cuddle. We don't go on dates. And I know that I just left the house.

flowerchildvivi- I bet you anything that you're still walking to your house...

dabkingbam- That's not entirely true...

flowerchildvivi- And why is that?

dabkingbam- Because I am at the door already...

flowerchildvivi- Okay good night babe. 💛💙💜💚❤💋💋❤💚💜💙💛

dabkingbam- G'nite!

flowerchildvivi- Bammie?

dabkingbam- Yes? 😊😉☺

flowerchildvivi- Can you tell me something please...

dabkingbam- Sure babe.

flowerchildvivi- Why the fuck are you standing at my door?

dabkingbam- So we can cuddle! 😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜

flowerchildvivi- Okay... Well hurry up. 💋

flowerchildvivi left the groupchat.

dabkingbam left the groupchat.

I'M BACK BOOBOOS! SORRY FOR THE SOMEWHAT LONG AND UNANNOUNCED HIATUS... TOO MANY THINGS WERE HAPPENING IN THE MONTH OF JUNE... ANYWAYS... I'M BACK! YA CAN REQUEST IF YA WANT! AND YEAH! AND THE Q&A IS COMING DON'T WORRY... A COUPLE OF PEOPLE SAID WAIT SO THEY CAN SUBMIT THEIR QUESTIONS... BUT YEAH! DEUCES BWOOS!

💋❤💚💜💙💛✌✌💛💙💜❤💋

1. YA CAN ASK QUESTIONS STILL
2. AND YA CAN REQUESTS!