Please Forgive Me: Mark and JB

You were looking around for him as you were walking to the stage. You didn't see him and as you walked to get your diploma. Your eyes began tearing up as you didn't see him as you sat down. The ceremony ended and you walked to your car. You looked for him again and you didn't see him. So you called your best friend Yugyeom.

YG- Yeobeseo?

Y- Oppa? W-Where's my brother and boyfriend?

YG- Oh they're right here? Why do you want to talk to them?

Y- What are they doing?

YG- They're playing on their phones.

M- Who is that?

YG- Your sister?

M- Let me talk to her?

Y- No Yugyeom!

M- Hey sis-**toot**

You hung up the moment he started speaking. You called Youngjae.

YG- Wassup man!

Y- Youngjae... What is my brother and my boyfriend doing?

YG- Oh they're just sitting here doing nothing.

Y- Oh. Well I'll see you guys around.

YG- Okay _____________.

M- ____________? Let me talk to her please.

Y- No Youngjae!

YG- Sorry dude she just hung up.

M- Oh okay.

You ended the call with Youngjae and went home. You walked in and saw your house empty as usual. You got a text from Mark and JB.

M- Aye whatchu doing today? Wanna hang out with us?

J- Jagi! Come hang out with us!

You ignored their texts and went checked a message from your friend Parris.

P- Last practice for tomorrow!

Y- I'll be there. But can I also stay with you?

P- Fine by me.

Y- Thanks bwoo!

You went and packed some clothes. You rushed out and went to practice.

GOT7's P.O.V.:

"What are we going to do today?" Mark asked.

"Well we have-" BamBam started but Yugyeom covered his mouth.

"Let them remember themselves. They forgot about her graduation yesterday."Yugyeom said and BamBam nodded.

"What are you guys doing today?" JB asked.

"We're going to a dance competition" Youngjae said and they all left except JB and Mark.

"What do you think your sister is doing? She hasn't answered my text" JB said.

"I have no idea. But she isn't texting me back as well" Mark said texting you.

At The Dance Competition:

"AND THE WINNER FOR THE DANCE COMPETITION IS... ROYAL FAMILIES!" the emcee shouted.

Your group went up and accepted the award. You looked for your brother and your boyfriend but only saw their fice friends. You ran down to them and they group hugged you.