Outsmarting You: Yugyeom (Requested)

SOOOO... THIS MAY SOUND WEIRD BUT AT THIS TIME OF MONTH, APRIL GOING INTO MAY... I GET REALLY SICK... LIKE TO THE POINT WHERE I STAY IN BED OR VISIT THE DOCTORS... AND SO, I MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE... LIKE... FOREAL, I HAD TO STEAL MY PHONE BACK JUST TO GET TO READ AND TRY AND UPDATE SOME OF MY WORKS... OH... BY THE WAY...

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE MAX AMOUNT OF PARTS I CAN HAVE... I HEARD IT WAS 200... BUT SOME OF MY FOLLOWERS SAID THAT THEY HAVE SEEN BOOKS WITH MORE THAN 200... DO YA KNOW IF THERE IS A WAY BECAUSE I KINDA DON'T WANT TO START A NEW BOOK...

AND YA CAN STILL REQUEST IF YA WANT...

AND I'M PLANNING ON MAKING A FANFIC... I AM PRETTY SURE IT WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE MARK, IF THIS DOES HAPPEN... AND YEAH...

AND LASTLY... SHOULD I DO A Q&A? WITH THE MEMBERS AND ME AND WHO EVER? IDK I'M BORED... YOU GUYS CAN ASK QUESTIONS TO THE MEMBERS ABOUT THE IMAGINES THAT THEIR IN...

I.E. JACKSON- WHY DID YOU FORCE MARK INTO BEING A DICK TO ____________________ IN THE "WE WERE MEANT TO BE" IMAGINES?

SHOULD I DO THAT??? CAUSE I'M BORED WITH MY LIFE...

He sat there just watching you read. He was frustrated. All he wanted was to be touched and for you to be touched. He watched as you were fully engrossed into the book, that you have already read before, flipping pages after pages.

"______________________" he said.

You lifted your head from your book.

"Yes?" you asked.

"I'm bored" he whined.

"Okay. You're telling me this because?" you asked.

"Have fun with me" he whined.

"No" you bit back "I would like to read!"

"So you put a damn book over your fuckin' boyfriend" he quietly retorted.

He sat there angrily as he continued to watch you turn the page of the book. He began to get antsy just staring at you turn those pages. The way you looked so concentrated.

"If only you were concentrated on pleasuring me instead of that book" he said and smirked as an idea popped into his head.

He crawled to where you were and snatched the book from where you were at.

"Yugyeom!" you cried and tried reaching for the book "It was getting to the good part!"

"Come and get it!" he smirked and held the book.

You reached for it and your hand ended up on his crotch as he purposely placed the book there. You smirked and began rubbing bulge with your hand. You grasped it and he moaned.

"Fuck __________________" he moaned.

"You like that?" you asked while smirking.

"Mhm" he maoned.

"What do you want me to do?" you asked.

"Let me fuck you" he moaned.

You then sat on his bulge and lifted both of his hands in the air, while the book was in his hand. You began kissing him on his face and went to his neck, making him moan. Your hand still had a firm grip on both of his wrists. You began to grind on him, making him moan even more.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard" he said.

"I don't think so" you said smirking.

"And why is that?" he asked.

And with a blink of an eye, you retrieved your book back, got off the bed, and sat on the comfy chair in your room.

"HEY! You played dirty!" he whined.

"It's not called playing dirty. It's just outsmarting you" you said and continued to read while listening to Yugyeom complain.