Fur Ball: Mark (Requested)

"Come on and close your eyes. You can't open your birthday present unless you close your eyes" you said excitedly.

"But babe. How many times do I have to tell you to never buy me anything for any special occasions. Especially my birthday" Mark scolded.

"Come on. Don't be such a party pooper man. Just enjoy the gift. But in order for you to enjoy the gift, you have to have your eyes closed.

"Fine" he finally gave in and closed his eyes.

"Okay let me go get it" you said and rushed to your car, Mark smiling here and there, while trying to peak.

"Okay I'm back" you said and put the gift down, making a loud clang.

"That's a pretty heavy cage, did you need help" he asked.

"No" you said "But in order for you to get your gift, you have to guess what it is"

"Fine" he said and put his inside thw box.

He jumped a few times making contact.

"AAAAHHBHHHH! IT'S MOVING" he said and junoed back a few feet.

He came up and touched the object again.

"It's a furball. Is it a cat?" he asked.

"No" you said smiling.

"No! Is it a dog?" he asked and you stayed quiet, and opened his eyes and saw the cute while little furball.

"I will call you CoCo!" he smiled and he looked at you and hugged you "She's just what I wanted"

#HappyBirthdayMarkTuan