If You Do: BamBam

I"What do you mean!? You're the one that messed up! You kept on thinking that I was cheating!" you shouted.

"Because you kept coming home late!" he said while following you to your car in the rain.

"Stop following me!" you yelled to your boyfriend.

You ran to your car and saw BamBam go get something from his trunk. He brought out a bat and walked to your car.

"What in the-" you started but saw him swing the bat and it hit your car.

You tried turning on the car but it didn't budge. You felt the car shake and you heard footsteps on top of your car. With a matter of seconds, your windshield was busted and shards if glass pierced your face. You got out and ran as he was aiming for the rear window. You kept running as you heard BamBam call your name.

"Get over here!" he yelled

"Get away from me!" you shouted.

He grabbed your arm and yanked you.

"So you are cheating! If you keep running away from me confronting you-" he started.

"How many times do I have to tell you! I am not cheating on you!" you yelled at his face as you walked away. He stood there messing with his hair as he watched you become smaller and smaller each step you take. Then he decided to follow you.

"_____________! Wait!" he shouted and you heard so you ran "Baby wait!"

"Get away from-"

SCREECH!

BOOM!

"JAGI!" BamBam cried as he saw your body lying in the cold hard ground.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see her!" the driver said as he came out the car.

"Jagi ireonah!" BamBam shouted "Jebal ireonah! Jebal! Jongmal mianhae!"

"BamBam?" you said weakly.

"Yes baby?" he cried as his tears mixed with the rain.

"I'm sorry. And baby, I will never cheat on you." you said as you closed your eyes.