MAMA PERFORMANCE:

Wassup peeps! So as you may know... Wednesday morning was the one and only MAMAs... And this is kind of my reaction to a COUPLE of the performances!

GOT7:

GOT7's performance was fuckin dope as hell. Like on a real! It was dope with BTS! They killed it. "If You Do" was hella lit! I was actually hoping that they would also do "Just Right" but it's all good... I really liked the way Yugyeom was dancing on the box thingy. It was dope as hell. GOT7 in general slayed me with their performance of "If You Do".

CL with 2NE1:

YAWMP! I had to do this one... I just had to. So we all know that CL came out with a song called "Hello Bitches". And it's fuckin' dope and it goes hard! Well... She started with none other than "The Baddest Female" and than jumped into "Hello Bitches" with Parris Goebel and her dance team Request... Who killed it in both the mv and the MAMA performance. That was like an appetizer for the main course. The main course consisted of a GREAT SURPRISE! The presence of the other three members... Yes the other three. Dara, Minzy, and Bom!

When CL said 하나 (hana), Dara came up! Playing Dara's part in "Come Back Home".

When CL said 둘 (dul), Minzy came up... Playing Minzy's part in "Can't Nobody". And also the top of Bommies head! So adorable!

And then it says 2NE1... And none other than THE PARK BOM is up on the stage... I ain't gonna lie... I cried like a lil bitch when I saw her. I fanboyed so hard that I was happy the whole damn day.

And then CL comes up and has the smirk that probably says "HELLO BITCHES!"

And the whole group performed "Fire" and the song that gave the girls the title of being the BEST "I AM THE BEST!"

And I have to admit, but after CL and 2NE1 performed, I totally forgot about EXO's performance. Like I was in tears for quite a few minutes...

If the camera didn't shut off a bit early, you would hear Park Bom say "Thank you" while they are bowing.

I want to see GOT7's reaction to this performance!

You have to admit. This performance had saved the MAMAs! And it should be under the category of BEST MAMA PERFORMANCE IN THE HISTORY OF MAMAS!

You would also notice that when Park Bom came up on stage the crowd grew louder and louder! Even when she sang her part in fire! A fan said that Bommie's cheers alone, was louder than BIG BANG and EXO.

No words can express how happy I am to see her up there... I told people on Twitter that I had a feeling that 2NE1 was going to be at MAMA. But they said that I was being delusional. But I had a feeling because Request's Twitter page said something around the lines of dancing "for CL, 2NE1, BIG BANG...." and I retweeted and favorited it. A few minutes later, my retweet was gone and I looked at the Request Twitter page and saw a new tweet that said "dancing for CL of 2NE1 and BIG BANG"... And also because Dara was in China!

And yeah... I am still happy and yes... I did cry when I caught a glimpse of Bommie!

2NE1 slayed and saved the MAMAs and had the best and most epic perfirmance in MAMA history!

The video is low quality and I apologize for that. But I hope that you do enjoy!