Psychopath: JR

"Get back over here!" he screamed as he was chasing you with a knife in his hand and a scary smile plastered on his face.

"JR! What are you doing?" you asked as you kept running, throwing things down to slow him down.

"JR? Who's JR?" he smiled evilly as he threw the knife at you.

Luckily, you dodged it but struggled as you were holding your stomach. You ran as you got the chance and ran up the steps, tripping as your ankle was grasped.

"Got you!" he said evilly and you fell.

"JR. LET GO OF ME!" you shouted and smashed his hand with your feet.

"Aaaah! You bitch!" JR screamed as he let go of your ankle and ran again.

You entered a room and locked it. You struggled to push the heavy things, that when you were almost there. The door burst open with a wicked JR.

"Hello there ____________________. Why are we playing hide and seek?" he asked as he tilted his head like a kid.

"JR. Please stop" you cried.

"JR? Who is this JR you are talking about?" JR said mockingly.

"JR. I know you are in there somewhere" you said and he nodded his head.

He nodded his head and smiled.

"I am so sorry" he said as he hung his head down low.

"It's okay baby" you smiled reassuringly.

You went and hugged him. You snuggled your head against his chest.

"I missed you JR" you whispered.

"I miss you too" he said.

You gasped for air instantly. You felt the sharp pain begin to come again and again. With more pain in each penetration. You looked at JR and his face was plastered with a wicked smile.

"Hello dear" he said as he raised the bloody knife.

It sunk into your stomach and everything turned black. You opened your eyes and saw that JR was standing on top of you, tilting his head side to side, with a smirk on his face. And then it went black and that was the end of it.