New Book

mark_tuan626 created a group chat.

mark_tuan626 added fanservking_bam2x, coco's_daddy, im_daddyjaebum, momma_jinpark, jackson_gaga, giantmaknae_yugie, and thee_kpopper97.

thee_kpopper97- Jesus Christ! What is it now!

mark_tuan626- I just wanted to promote your new book so I can be seen as a worthy bias.

thee_kpopper97- Seriously! I already said that you will still be my bias.

jackson_gaga- Anyways. Ele we have seen that you have recently made a book. What is it?

thee_kpopper97- It's basically a collection of GOT7 OTPs. They are mini stories that are based on these idiots who I adore.

momma_jinpark- And we want you guys to support it as much as you guys support this! Please do support it. It means a lot to us and Ele.

thee_kpopper97- Aww. Thanks JR!

im_daddyjaebum- The first mini story should be about me and Mark because we're his bias.

thee_kpopper97- Ummm.... I don't know yet.

im_daddyjaebum- You should know. Do your bias first. After all, my imagine did start off this imagine collection. 😎😏

mark_tuan626- But I have more imagines than you.

coco's_daddy- FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

fanservking_bam2x- This is getting good. They're both glaring at each other.

mark_tuan626- I am already his bias. He even said it himself.

im_daddyjaebum- BITCH WHERE!

mark_tuan626- Throughout this whole collection book.

giantmaknae_yugie- WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN WE DO THESE GROUP CHAT. THE WHOLE PURPOSE WAS TO ADVERTISE ELE'S NEW BOOK. NOT ARGUE ABOUT WHO IS HIS BIAS!

thee_kpopper97- I think Yugyeom might be becoming my bias...

mark_tuan626- NOOOOO!

im_daddyjaebum- That will never happen!

giantmaknae_yugie- YAS! IN YOUR FACES MARK AND JB!

coco's_daddy- Okay. This was supposed to promote Ele's new book!

momma_jinpark- That's right!

fanservking_bam2x- What Youngjae hyung said!

mark_tuan626- But I made this group chat to promote your book! I came up with the idea. Not them! 😢

thee_kpopper97- And you're telling me this like I care!?

mark_tuan626- You should care! I made this all happened to help you promote your new book. People will check it out because of this group chat.

thee_kpopper97- Yeah yeah yeah.

coco's_daddy- So how is the book going to be formatted?

mark_tuan626- He's going to make me be one of the characters in the first series.

thee_kpopper97- Urm... No my nigga. You need to stop. You moving down the list of my bias. Anyways, the book is formatted like a collection of little short stories with chapters. For example, the OTP has a few chapters, and then the next OTP.

mark_tuan626- Nooo!

im_daddyjaebum- Yes...

jackson_gaga- Is your bias changing?