Blind (Part 2): JB

Yes.... It's weird that I'm doing a part 2 for the very firsr imagine. I keep forgetting that some people have asked for a part 2. So enjoy...

You sat down as the train was zooming past buildings, tunnels, hills, rivers, and more. Nothing could explain the feeling that you are currently having. You don't know if you're mad, sad, hury, confused. Everything happened so quick that you couldn't process anything at the moment. Your stop was approaching, so you got up and waited at the door. The moment the door opened, you stepped out. Feeling the nice cold breeze. You began walking to the shuttle stop that was right by your apartment. You waited and waited. The moment the shuttle came, your name was called. Turning aroubd, you saw JB run out of the station. Looking in sll directions. You hopped in quickly and sat down. You continued to watch him as your shuttle began to move. You were passing him. The moment you passed hjm, your eyes met with his and his eyes were full of regret. He began to chase the shuttle. Screaming and waving his arms wildly.

"Stop please!" he said.

The shuttle came to its first stop. JB caught up to the shuttle and hopped on. He sat right next to you, breathing extremely hard.

"Hey _______________" he said.

STOP REQUESTED

You got up and walked out of the shuttle. You turned around to see JB still on the shuttle. He looked so lost. You got in your apartment, only to find Jackson.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" you asked.

"I'm trying to help me best friends restore their relationship" he said.

"Where's the rest of the guys?" you asked.

"They went to pick up JB. Since he didn't get off on the right stop" Jackson said.

Within seconds, the doorbell rang and everything became quiet and still. Jackson went and opened the door. and JB. They all came in and JB grabbed you, embracing you in a tight hug.

"Please forgive me. Forgive me for being so blind. For being a blind ass stupid piece of shit. I was blind and didn't notice your feelings for me and my feelings for you. I'm sorry" he cried.

Your tears began to fall.

"I'm sorry for being the blind person I was and never saw that you cared and loved me for the past years. Please forgive me. Your forgiveness and your love can curr me from being blind" he said and you wiped your tears as they fell more freely.

"Okay" you said hugging him, leaning your head on his firm chest.

"You made me see again" he smiled and pecked your forehead.