Past-Present-Future: Mark

PLEASE, CAN YOU GUYS ASK SOME QUESTIONS... I AM SUPER BORED AND I WANT TO TRY SOMETHING NEW. THANK YOU! TO ASK QUESTIONS, IT IS IN THE PREVIOUS IMAGINE... "TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME" I BELIEVE... IT IS AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THAT IMAGINE... ASK AWAY MY FRIENDS!

WHICH IS BETTER: HOODRATS OR BWOOS!

You and your boyfriend of six years, now gonna be seven in just a thirty minutes, laid in bed. Your head just resting on his chest, as he played with your hair as you played with his large hand that you entangled your fingers with. You just laid there, listening to nothing but his calm, steady heart beat.

"Babe?" he asked.

"Yes?" you answered.

"Do you remember how we met?" he asked.

"Sadly yes" you said rolling your eyes.

"Why'd you say it like that?" he asked while looking at you.

"Well let's see. You got me kicked out of college after framing me. And thanks to you, I had to pay a fatty ass loan. I really enjoyed going to that school. That school was the few schools that could help me get the job I wanted" you pouted.

"And yet you did get the job you wanted" he said smiling "And don't forget that I paid for that loan"

"Yeah thanks. Serves you right. And the only reason why I got the job I wanted was after singing an rapping my emotions out on that song and JYP came and scouted me" you said.

"And that's how you met me" he smiled but disappeared "Even though you beat my ass!"

"You deserved it! Especially that right hook that made you go to the hospital" you said.

"Hey... I said I was sick and I blacked out" he said.

"Yeah. Blacked out after I knocked the shit out of you" you giggled.

"YAH!" he said.

You snuggled into his chest. Taking in his manly aroma.

"Babe" he said.

"Hmm" you responded.

"Do you remember our first date?" he asked.

"It was in LA. You took me to Disney Land" you said.

"Second?" he asked.

"The Strip in Vegas" you answered as you played with his hand.

"Third?" he continued to ask.

"The Bay Bridge in Frisco" you said automatically.

"Fourth?" he asked.

"You took me on a date. That date was your class. And that was also where you gave me the promise ring" you said.

"Nice. Fifth?" he asked.

"San Jose Sharks game. Where you had us on the full screen" you said.

"Okay. Sixth?" he asked.

"Why are you asking me all this?" you asked.

"Just answer." he pleaded.

"Fine. Sixth was Lotte World" you said.

"Seventh?" he said.

You huffed in annoyance.

"Seventh was McDonalds" you said.

"No! It was- Oh shit it was huh?" he asked scratching the nape of his neck.

"Yeah" you retorted with a duh tone, earning a playful glare from him.