Caked: Mark

You threw a party for Mark's birthday. Just a small one. It was you and his members, and the birthday boy himself. You guys talked, laughed, cried, showed many different types of emotions, just reminiscing over how Mark has grown not only as a man, but as the artist he is today.

"I want to make a toast!" Jackson stated while getting up.

"If you love me than you'll not do your birthday wishes, because your toasts last forever" Mark complained.

"Anyways, I would like to propose a toast to my best friend in this group. Happy birthday bro! Now let's turn up!" he said and gulped down his drink.

"We're never drinking with Jackson... Ever" Mark stated.

"Fine by me" you agreed.

You guys sat there, just admiring each other's company.

"Babe?" Mark asked.

"Yeah" you said turning around.

You didn't see Mark at first until you look down and saw that he was on one knee.

"M-Mark?" he asked.

"It's been 2 years since I asked you to be my boyfriend, and you said yes. And that was one of the best birthday gift I had ever received. But I just want you and only you as my prize" he said "_______________, will you do me the honor and marry me?"

"Yes Mark" you said as tears slid down your face.

He twirled you in circles and what not, kissing you and hugging you.

"You are the best gift that I've been blessed with" he said.

"Okay, let's go do your cake' you aaid and called everyone to surround the cake so Mark can blow out the candles. Jaebum and Jackson, were fighting for the right to light the candles but you took your opportunity when they were arguing to light them.

"Make a wish abd blow out the candle" you said.

He closed his eyes and when they opened, he blew out the candles.

"What did you wish for?" Yugyeom asked.

"For us to be together forever" Mark said.

With in seconds, you smashed hus fsce into the frosting and smiled as his head rose up slowly.

"Who did that?" Mark asked.

"Your fiancé" everybody said abd Mark turned to you and chased after you. His long legs made him catch uo to you so you were embraced in a hug and he smashed hus fave onto yours. And then he pushed you into the pool.

"B-Babe?" you said shocked a d then he screamed while he jumped into the pool. He came and kissed your face as he pushed you to the wall.

"Happy birthday Mark" you said and kissed his lips.

#HappyBirthdayMarkTuan

I hope you enjoy the 7 requests and what not.