Revenge: JB

It was your fifth year anniversary and you had found out that was having another love life with another female. You found out while you were making dinner for two with a lovely side of red wine and candle lights. But that didn't happen. You decided to get back at him since he fucked up ya fifth year anniversary. And what you had in mind was to take out the "trash". So your friend Minzy helped you dump out his belonging in the trash bin. And when you had everything that belonged to him. You began spilling the fire liquid on his stuff. You grabbed a lighter, lit it, threw it, and watched his stuff turn into ash and nothing. You began trashing his house and vandalizing everything. You walked out in the car where your other friend CL was waiting in. You hopped in and you guys were about to leave when CL's phone began to ring.

"Hello?" she answered.

"I'm with ____________" she answered.

"You thought you was slick huh l. Let me tell you bwoo! You can't play us!" and with that she hung up as she was driving to God knows where.

JB's P.O.V.

I came home and looked around. ___________ wasn't at home so I called up my other girl, to have some fun.

- Hello

- Where are you babe?

- I'm with _____________.

- I was wondering if you wanted to have fun?

- You thought you was slick huh l. Let me tell you bwoo! You can't play us!

- Hello? Yebeoseo? Jagi?

I went to the room and found a letter. As I read it, I rushed out to the back of the house to be met with a fire that was growing by the second. And that was when all the stuff being burnt... We all of my belongings. I fell to my knees and watched the flames scrape the sky, knowing that I have messed up big time.