Jealous: Youngjae

You were fangirling over other idols as you and your boyfriend watched Music Bank. You saw a re-run of B.A.P.'s "One Shot" and you fangirled.

"Omo. Daehyun oppa can sing!" you shouted, noticing the death glares that your boyfriend sent you.

You continued to fangirl and see your boyfriend's reaction. After B.A.P. performed, GOT7 performed. You saw a smile on Youngjae's face. They performed "Just Right" and all you commented on was how JB sounds great and how JR is very good at singing. And you purposely skipped him. He continued to give you death glares as you just ignored the parts when he would sing. So he got up and left you.

"Oppa?" you asked in an innocent way.

He ignored you and continued walking up stairs. You waited for a bit and then you went to go see him. You opened the door and saw him on phone. You walked to him and laid on the bed.

"Oppa? Gwaenchana?" you asked.

He ignored your question. You smirked.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" you smirked and he glared at you.

"N-No. Wht would I be jealous" he finally spoke.

"Oh I dont know... Maybe because I fangirled about other singers instead of you." you smiled.

He glared at you and you began laughing.

"You should know by now that you will always be my number one vocalist" you said and he looked at you with soft eyes.

"Am I really?" he asked about to cry.

"Of course my baby!" you smiled.

You guys cuddled right next to eachother while you guys listened to him sing.

"You know... You're freakin' adorable when you are jealous" you teased.

"I wasn't jealous!" he pouted.

"Yeah yeah. Hurry up and continue singing. My lovely vocalist!" you said as he continued to sing.