Jealous: JR

You were taking care of them... Yes them... Plural. More than one... If your wondering who... GOT7. Them idiots decided that it would be a smart idea to go jump around in the rain and roll in it... It was also your fault as well as you locked them out and forgot about them... But it was mainly theirs because they decided to be stupid asses and play in the God damn rain like fuckin' monkeys! You had to take care of all of them because they were all sick. You checked on Mark, JB, Jackson, BamBam, Youngjae, Yugyeom, and then JR.

"_______________? Can you get me a cup of water?" JB asked.

"Can you turn up the heater?" Mark asked.

"Can you tuck me in again?" Yugyeom asked.

"Can you give me some Tylenol?" BamBam asked.

"Can I get another blanket?" Jackson asked.

"Can I get another pillow?" Youngjae asked.

They asked you did. And that happened for more than hour. However, JR never asked you gor anyyhing.

"JR do you need anything?" you asked.

"No thank you" he said calmly.

You smirked and had a great idea.

"Does anybody need anything?" you asked.

At that moment, request after requests were being made. The main ones were from Mark and Jackson. You noticed JR glaring at all of the members.

"Jagi can I get a cup of water?" he smirked.

"Yeah hold on" you said.

Gotchu!

You continued to do the others requests and purposely ignored JR's. You saw him glaring at you and at the members. You whispered to them to keep on making requests as JR kept asking for a cup of water.... Like the first time.

"THAT'S IT!" he shrieked.

"What?" you said as you saw him get up and drag you to the bed throwing you on it.

"I've been asking for you tk get me a cup if water for a whole hour and I still never got it. I'm your boyfriend, I deserve to be treated first!" he pouted.

"Awwww. Is someone jealous?" you asked.

"No!" he instantly said.

"Yes you are... And JR?" you said.

"Yeah jagi?" he asked.

"I'll always do anything you say... Just stop acting like your sick" you smirked.

His eyes widened at you.

"H-How... How-" he tried to say.

"How did I know?" you asked.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"When you're sick. You whine like a bitch!" you smirked.

He scratched the back of his neck as he knew that he had got caught.

"YAH! You mean all thise times we've been cleaning and you were sick... You were actually faking it!" JB asked but ended up coughing.

You laughed at JB and saw JR pout.

"You weren't supposed to tell them!" he whined.

"When I get better... Ima whoop your ass" Mark said and everybody nodded.

"Wait!" you shouted.

They all looked at you confused.

"At least let me get the first hit!" you smiled and everybody cheered as you sae Jr's eyes widened.

"Yah! Whose side are you on!" he shouted making everybody laugh.