Two Can Play At That Game: Yugyeom (Requested)

SO.. I'M PLANNING ON DOING THE Q&A WITH GOT7 AND THEM... AND IN THE PREVIOUS IMAGINE, I WROTE HOW YOU CAN ASK A QUESTION... AT THE END OF THIS IMAGINE, I WILL WRITE THEIR NAMES OF THE MEMBERS AND PROBABLY MY NAME AS WELL... BECAUSE WHY NOT... AND THEN YOU GUYS CAN ASK AWAY... PLEASE FEEL FREE... I WOULD LIKE TO TRY SOMETHING NEW... IT IS GOING TO BE A GROUP CHAT AND WHAT NOT... I WILL PROBABLY INCLUDE 2NE1 SINCE THEY WERE IN ONE OF THE THINGS...

AND SORRY BWOO! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT... BUT IT WILL BE IN A FLASHBACK...

"Mommy!" your son BamBam shouted.

"Yes Bammie??" you said turning to your son.

"How did you and Daddy meet?" he asked.

"Yeah how did you and Dad meet?" your eldest son Malachi asked.

"I heard Dad tried to do the nasty with her" your second son Gyeom said.

"Who told you that?!" you asked surprised.

"Daddy" he said.

"That's a lie. You guys want to know how me and your father met?" you asked.

All three of their heads nodded.

"Very well then" you said and began telling them the story.

Flashback:

You were an exchanged student. You were kicked out of your old school for being too fun. By that meaning, you would start random ass things like pegging your teachers with eggs while making their way to class, twerking on that fine ass teacher that all the girls wanted to get fucked by, and then your ultimate... You lit fire works on school ground while running around. The ironic thing about you being fun is that you are quiet. You are quiet at first but when you get comfortable, your wild side comes. You were making your way in the halls, rushing to find your locker. You made it and opened it and got everything that you needed to get situated for the day, not even noticing the random ass guy that was leaning on the locker by you. You turned around and saw him.

"Can you I help you?" you asked.

"Yes, you can definitely help me" he smirked.

FUCK BOY ALERT! ABORT!

"With what?" you asked raising your eyebrows.

"Making me and you a thing" he said a bit his lip.

"Eww" you said and walked away.

Everybody watched in amazement as you walked away. Nobody has ever resisted Yugyeom and his charms, and now you made history.

Every single day, he would always try to hit on you, in every way that he can think of. You were so tired of it, that you decided on one thing. Two can play at that game. The day came where you could start. You walked to Mark, one of Yugyeom's friend and kissed him. You could see that Yugyeom's face became hard and cold. You separated from Mark and walked backwards. You looked at Yugyeom and bit your lips, and winked at him.

"Wait... You kissed Uncle Mark?" Gyeom asked shocked.

"Yes she did. Now shut up" Malachi said.

Prom came and people were dancing here and there. You searched for your target and and found him. Im Jaebum. Yugyeom's other friend. You went up and began dancing up on him. You grinded on him and everything, looking around, you saw that Yugyeom's face darkened seeing you with Jaebum. You twirled all over Jaebum.

"And then you danced with Uncle Jaebum!?" Gyeom shouted.

"For crying out loud. Shut up!" Malachi said.

Another day came and you wore a shirt that exposed your neck. You played with your hair as you walked by Yugyeom and his friends. Only to find Jackson following you. You turned around and smirked.

"Hey?" he said.

"Hey" you said.

And that was when he attacked your lips and then he lowered to your neck. You moaned as he was making marks on your neck. He separated and smiled at his art work all over your body. You smiled, biting your lips and walked away. You turned the corner and saw Yugyeom. His eyes widened and then hardened as he saw your neck. A few days later, BamBam gave you a bouquet of flowers.

"These flowers are as beautiful just like you" he said in front of Yugyeom who looked pissed.

"Aww. Thank you Bammie!" you said and smelling.

"So how did Daddy get you after you practically made out with Daddy's friend?" Bammie asked cocking his head to the side.

"Let's just say that the bad boy dragged me out and confessed his love and jealousy to me" you said.

"Wah... He admitted that he was jealous?" Gyeom said.

"What did he do after that?" Malachi asked.

"He ruffled his hair. His looked at me and smirked and walked up to me, trapping me between him and the wall, and that was when we had our first kiss... After he said that he was jealous." you said.

"Yup. Your father was stupid though" you said.

"Hey!" you heard and turned around.

"What? You were stupid" you said.

"How?" Yugyeom said.

"For one thing... Jinyoung and Youngjae were continuously giving you hints onto me using your friends as pawns and if you are going to hit on them. It'll be more easier if you used someone to get them jealous... But instead you went straight for me... But failed" you said and you and your three kids began to laugh while Yugyeom pouted.

Sorry if it sucked!

So for the Q&A thingy. Just quote your questions on their names... I HOPE THIS WILL BE A SUCCESS!!

QUESTIONS FOR MARK TUAN

QUESTIONS FOR IM JAEBUM

QUESTIONS FOR JACKSON WANG

QUESTIONS FOR PARK JINYOUNG

QUESTIONS FOR CHOI YOUNGJAE

QUESTIONS FOR BAMBAM

QUESTIONS FOR KIM YUGYEOM

QUESTIONS FOR ME (ELE)

QUESTIONS FOR CL

QUESTIONS FOR PARK BOM

QUESTIONS FOR DARA

QUESTIONS FOR MINZY

IF YOU WANT TO ASK A QUESTION TO ONE OF THE MINOR ROLES LIKE SEULGI IN "BLIND" OR OTHER PEOPLE, JUST COMMENT THE PERSON, THE IMAGINE, AND YOU QUESTIONS.

IF THIS IS A SUCCESS... SHOULD I HAVE LIKE A CO-HOST? WHO SHOULD IT BE? PLEASE... I AM FOREAL LIFE BORED... I WANT TO MAKE THIS BOOK MEMORABLE WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT, LIKE A Q&A WITH THE CASTS. TTYL MY HOODRATS...

OH... I THINK MY FANDOM WILL PROBABLY CHANGE TO BWOOS... WHICH IS BETTER? HOODRATS OR BWOOS!