The Player: Mark (Requested)

ATTENTION: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT TODAY MIGHT BE THE LAST ONE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FOR THIS "YEAR". IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE THIS BOOK HAS EXISTED. SO GO ON AND REQUEST YOU GUYS. FOR THIS BOOK'S ANNIVERSARY!

BOYXBOY

You sat there crying your eyes out. Not caring if he walked in or not. Maybe he's having a little fun at the party that we just attended. You heard the door click and saw that a wobbly Mark just happened to wobble in.

"Hey babe" he said as if it was joke.

Until he seen the tears that was coming out of your eyes, his "drunkness" evaporated.

"Babe what happened? Why are you crying?" he asked as he rushed to you.

"Mark what are we?" you asked.

"I'm your boyfriend and you're my boyfriend." he said.

"Are we even official?" you asked.

"Babe. Just because I'm labeled as "The Player" of AhGaSe High, doesn't mean I'll be a player. Of course we're official, why are you asking me such question?" he asked worriedly "Are you breaking up with me?"

"I think it's the other way around Mark. You've already broken up with me and moved on" you said as tears fell down.

"What are you talking about babe?" he asked as he kneeled between your legs "I love you and only you"

"Is that what you tell everybody that you sleep with?" you asked.

"W-What. Can you please explain where this is all coming from please?" he asked.

"Three words. You and Jackson" you said and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean me and Jackson?" he asked confused.

"Oh come on Mark. You don't have to act dumb. You fucked Jackson not too long ago." you said.

"Are you sure it was me?" he asked "Because I was with you throughout the whole party."

"Yes it was you. I'm probably just gonna go home" you said trying to get up.

You were pushed back on the bed.

"You know how Jackson is. He's like my sasaeng" Mark said "My heart is for you and only you"

"Are you serious?" you asked.

"Yes and you're the one in my heart babe. Remember you're my boyfriend!" he said and kissed your lips "My only boyfriend"

"And you're my boyfriend. Who was once the player" you said deepening the kiss.