Maid: Jackson

You were cleaning the mess that your kids made as they played with markers and crayons. You smiled at the picture that they drew, even though it was on the wall. It was four people, that was supposed to represent you, your husband Jackson, and your two children, Jack and Sophie. You were scrubbing the wall when the doorbell was rung. You got up and opened the door to see a middle age woman.

"Hi, how may I help you?" you smiled.

"Hi, can I talk to Jackson please" the female said.

"May I ask what for?" you asked.

"Well, I need him in me. Sorry. This is embarrassing" she blushed.

"Wait. What are you talking about?" you asked.

"Jackson. I need Jackson in me" she repeated again.

"Did you know that he has a family and has two kids?" you asked.

"No he doesn't. Every time we have a fucking session, he said that he has maid name ______________________" she said.

"He said that?" you asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" she asked.

"No. I am sorry. I will tell him that you came by. Can I get your name?" you asked.

"Min" she smiled and walked off.

"Jack! Sophie! We are leaving!" you shouted and the kids came out running.

"Where are we going?" Jack asked.

"I don't know baby" you answered.

"What about Daddy" Sophie asked.

"You see baby. Daddy. He made a mistake that can not be forgiven." you tried your best to explain it to a seven year old and she nodded.

You were getting everything ready in the car and walked in. You grabbed your kids stuff and walked to the car, putting everything in it. You were now driving off into wherever you were going. Anywhere. Anywhere but places where it would remind you of Jackson.

Jackson's P.O.V.:

I came home and noticed that the house was dark. I entered the house and it was dark and cold. I switched on the lights and yelled out to my wife. I looked around and noticed that everywhere I went, it felt cold. I went into the kid's room but noticed that their things were not in the room. I rushed to the master bedroom and found out that ______________________'s belongings were not in the closet either. I stumbled backwards in disbelief. I looked and saw a note on the bed.

To: Jackson

If you are reading this. Me and the kids are long gone. It was great to know that you were having an affair with Min and also telling her that I was your maid. When I am really your wife. Well, now you can go back to her. She is probably waiting for you to fuck her hard in the first place. Good bye Jackson.

-Sincerey _________________
.