Christmas Special: Jackson

Christmas is the season of giving. So you decided to give your boyfriend Jackson a gift that he could ever imagine. You picked them up from the airport and took them to you and Jackson's apartment that you shared. You told them that there was guest room so they can hide in there.

"Baby I'm home!" Jackson said as he entered the house with boxes stacked on top of each other.

"Here let me help you!" you said and grabbed some boxes.

He kissed you on the lips and sat on the couch. He told you to sit with him and open your presents that he got for you.

"Why did you waste your money on me?" you asked.

"Because it's you" he said smiling.

"I already told you that you don't have to get me any gifts. You are a gift in my eyes. You are my present." you said and kissed his lips.

"It's okay" he said.

You opened the present and saw a necklace. It had a half heart and you looked at him.

"I have the other half" he said and smiled showing it to you on his necklace.

"I have a present for you" you said smiling.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just because." you said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I'm getting them" you said.

"It's more than one?" you heard him ask.

"Yup" you answered and signalled his parents to come now.

You brought them to the living room where his back was facing you.

"Merry Christmas oppa!" you said and he turnes around and his eyes widened.

"Mom! Dad!" he shouted and ran to them.

He hugged them for some time and went to you.

"Thank you so much baby! No words can express how happy I am right now!" he said kissing your head and hugging you as you wiped his tears.

"Merry Christmas oppa!" you said.

"Merry Christmas princess!" he said and kissed your cheek.

Merry Christmas!