Roommate (Part 4): Jackson (Requested)

OKIE DOKIE MY FRIENDS... HERE IS ANOTHER PART TO ROOMMATE. THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST UNTIL SOMETIME AROUND THIS TIME... IT IS CURRENTLY 3:50 AM... IF NOT, I AM VERY SORRY IF I DO NOT UPDATE... I'M TRYING TO MOVE AROUND, INSTEAD OF LAYING IN BED, BEING THE SICK PERSON I AM... SO YEAH.... CHERREOS MY FRIENDS!!! 💋💋❤💜💛💚💙💙💚💛💜❤💋💋

The door opened only to find Jackson and Mark standing there in shock on what they have walked into.

"Help me! She hurt me!" Nana cried.

(When did she have tears?!)

(That's what I'm saying... She didn't even have tears when she was forcing me t get up author-nim!)

Jackson's stare became cold and hard. He ran to you guys, ripped you and Nana apart, practically throwing you away from Nana, as you hit the wall.

"What is wrong with you?!" Jackson screamed.

"I-I" you said.

"All I was trying to do was see if she was okay. But she just came and punched me, talking about how you are her crush," Nana put it out there.

"Me? Your cush? Well, say goodbye to that, because I don't want to have any relations with people who are disrespectful to their seniors" Jackson said as he helped Nana up, walking out, glaring at Alana.

"Alana, what happened?" Mark asked as he came and squatted next to you.

"She yanked me up, and then we lost balance, and then I fell on top of her. When you guys were going to open the door, she messed up her hair." you finally let it all out, as well as your tears.

"Ssh. It's okay" Mark shushed you as he hugged you.

You couldn't help but feel like he was a big brother that you never had. A big brother that was always there when you cried or got hurt. He was there since day 1.

"Did you punch her?" Mark asked.

"I would always cry when someone uses brutal force on someone else. I even cry when CL and Dara plays Mortal Kombat." you said shyly.

"You're one of those" he giggled.

"So what?" you asked pouting.

"Why do you cry?" Mark asked smiling.

"I would just imagine if they were real people on this Earth, and they die" Alana said.

"Really?" Mark said shaking his head.

"What?" you giggled.

"At least live and have some fun. Play some fighting games or shooting games," Mark said.

"No" you said.

You guys talked about video games and than switched to how you were scouted.

"I was actually scouted while I wass eating my lunch at my high school" mark said,

"What happened? Did a Korean guy come up to you while you were eating you lunch and was like 'Hey, you're very good-looking. You have the looks to be an idol. Do you want to take the offer?" Alana mimicked as she laughed at her little mimic.

"Pretty much" Mark said as he nodded.

"Eh" you said in disbelief.

"Yeah. that's what happened. How were you scouted" Mark asked.

"Ummmm" you said blushing at the sudden memory.

"You're blushing. Spill it" he demanded.

"Fine. So I was snuck into a club, and I drank and what not. I saw this very attractive Korean man, so I went to him, and began dancing up on him. It got to the point that I was twerking, and his dick was just rubbing up against my ass. And then he was like: 'Hey, I'm actually scouting for a dancer. Would you like to be an idol under YG Entertainment?" you finished the story.

"So you seduced the scouting person?" Mark laughed his high pitch laugh.

"I was drunk okay" you said hiding your face in your hands.

"You know Alana. I think that I like you" Mark said and your head jerked up.

"W-What?" you asked.

"I said, I think I like you" Mark repeated.

You sat there, not knowing what to do, or how to react..

"Do you feel the same?" Mark said.

Out of nowhere, there was a sudden bang, and they both jerked their heads to the direction of the sound.

"I'm so sorry oppa but I see you as an older brother" you said and he smiled nodding his head, the weird part being, was that, he didn't really look hurt.

Jackson's P.O.V.:

I took Nana out of the room.

"Are you okay?"

"Where are you hurt?"

"What did she do to you?"

All those questions rushed out of my mouth.

"My chest hurts Jackson" Nana pouted as she took off her shirt, only leaving her in her bra.

"YAH!" Bommie shouted and we both jumped and looked towards her.

She walked in, giving us a disgusting glare. I mean, wouldn't blame her, you come into a room, wit a girl in her bras and a guy with muscular arms.

"Why did it sound like someone was screaming?" she asked.

"Because someone was" I responded.

"Who?" she eyed us like her prey.

"Nana screamed because Alana hit her" I said still kind of mad.

"Then that's all lies then" Bommie said.

"W-What do you mean, it's all lies. She hit me!" Nana shouted.

"Let me tell you something. Alana is the type of person who would cry if she saw people getting beaten. She would even cry, if we killed ants. She hates violence with a passion" Bommie said.

Everything went quiet after she said that.

"So tell me what really happened" Bommie demanded.

"I'm going to go check on Alana to see if she is okay" I said "I pushed her to the wall pretty hard"

"You better go check on her. Or else, I will murder you. And maybe Alana will want to help me out" Bommie said and I gulped in fear.

I walked out of the room and towards my room. The door was somewhat opened, so I could hear their conversation.

"I said, I think I like you" Mark said and there was this awkward silence, "Do you feel the same way?"

Anger. Sadness. Betrayal. Many emotions came out to me. I walked out of the room slamming the door, and going out for a drink.