Fight - Roman x Virgil & Patton x Logan

Virgil pressed himself further into the wall, shrinking into his jacket. Morality and Logic were also in the room, screaming at eat other loudly. They had gotten into a fight while Virgil was in the same room and he hated it.

He didn't like it when people shouted at each other, especially when those two people were very close to him. He never expected Patton to ever get in a fight, but there he was, yelling at Logan because he doesn't let Thomas do anything fun.

Logan looked as angry as Patton did, face red and hair messy from his hand running through it. Their voices only seemed to get louder and it was becoming increasingly harder for Virgil to breath.

He closed his eyes and sunk down, running to Romans room. He knocked on the royals door, letting out a quite sob.

"Greeting Virg-...woah, are you alright?" Virgil sniffled and rubbed his nose with his sleeve. Roman let him in and closed the door behind him.

"What's wrong?"

Virgil sniffed again, "P-Patton and Logan are fighting" he replied, his voice weak.

Roman knew this would affect him badly, Patton was like a Dad to him and because Patton and Logan are dating Virgil thought of them as his parents.

Roman softly grabbed his arm and tugged him to his bed, they sat down and Virgil stared at the ground, wiping away the tears in his eyes.

Roman wrapped an arm around him, "Everything will be okay, they love each other, it won't take long for them to forgive and forget" Roman reassured him, kissing the top of his head.

Virgil leaned into his comforting hug, he closed his eyes and basked in Romans body heat and overall loving touch. Roman felt Virgil relax against him and he smiled, combing his fingers through his purple hair.

"Why don't we cuddle? We haven't done it in awhile" Roman offered, Virgil agreed and let Roman pick him up and lay him down under the covers, cuddling him close Roman kissed his head one more time.

After awhile Virgil rolled onto his back and moved his head so he was still facing Roman. "Thanks, you're a good boyfriend" he mumbled, eyes closed.

"Only good? I'm the best boyfriend in the world!" He exclaimed.

"Mmhm, keep telling yourself that"

--

A knock sounded on the door, the noise echoed around the quiet room. Pattons eyes opened and he slowly stood up, trudging to the door and opening it a crack.

"Please leave me....Logan?"

Logan nodded, "I came to apologise, my behaviour yesterday was out of hand and I cannot justify it, I know I hurt you and it was never my intention, I hate myself for making you cry... I understand you can't forgive me now, is there anything I can do?"

Patton sniffled, "I'm sorry too, I hurt you as well! Maybe we could...hug it out?"

Logan nodded and they shared a hug which lasted five more minutes then they originally intended.

"I love you, Logy Bear" Patton mumbled, hugging him tighter. Logan hid his face in Pattons neck.

"I love you, too, Patton"

--

Thanks for the request!