Bambi - Virgil x Patton

—

Virgil was currently sitting on the living room couch, one leg drawn up and the other resting on the knee of the first leg, he scrolled through tumblr, reblogging something he found funny.

"Viiiirgil" he heard Patton, his boyfriend, whine. Looking up he watched the bubbly side crawl over to the couch. Virgil was sitting on the corner section so Patton laid on the left side, staring at Virgil with wide, brown adorable eyes.

"Yeah?" Virgil mumbled, dropping his phone into his pocket.

Patton pushed himself up and cuddled into Virgil, wrapping his arms around the dark side. "I love you, Angel"

"Love ya too, Pat" Virgil replied, hugging him back and hiding his face that had a soft smile.

Patton frowned slightly, he wanted Virgil to call him by his pet name...he liked it, a lot.

"What's up.?"

"...Nothing, don't worry, Angel" he smiled, sitting up and kissing his nose, giggling after.

"Fine" Virgil shrugged, going back to his phone, which made Patton frown again. He played with the tassels on Virgils jacket, thinking whether or not to ask him.

"Angel?" He mumbled, not meeting his gaze. Virgil hummed, biting back a smile - he knew what Patton wanted, it was quite obvious but he loved being a tease.

"Call me the nickname..." he blushed, biting his lip.

"What? Pat?"

"Nooo..." Patton whined, looking up at him with cute, puppy dog eyes. Virgils only weakness.

He smiled, "You're cute, Bambi" Pattons face lit up, he loved hearing that word fall out of Virgils mouth - it was filled with so much warmth.

"Again!" He grinned, inching closer to the man he adored. Virgil chuckled silently, "Bambi"

"Once more?"

"Bambi"

Patton smiled bashfully, "I love you, Bambi"

"I love you too, Angel!"

Virgil hummed, holding him close. Patton cuddled him back, resting his head on Virgils shoulder.

"...Bambi" he sighed with a smile.

Thanks for the request!

SCHOOL PHOTOS CAME BACK AND LEMME JUST SAY I LOOK HIDEOUS

anyway, carry on with your day!