See You Later - Roman x Virgil

AU

AU

The war between good and evil raged on, people were dying every second in the hands of another, screams, cries, yells filled the air, you could barely hear the noise of gunshots and swords clashing against each other over it.

There must be a way to kill the evil, to end it for all.

And there was.

All you had to do was kill the king of the evil, it was the most easiest battle ever but whoever killed it...would die instantly, no way around it.

And Roman was the only one brave enough.

"Roman, please rethink this!" Virgil begged, trying to stop him from grabbing his sword.

"I'm sorry, Dearest" Roman frowned, looking over the land. He couldn't bare to think of all the good people who were either dead, dying or quickly coming to their end.

"I have to" he looked back at his husband, determination clear in his brown eyes.

Virgil sobbed, shaking his head but he knew there was no other way. "Please..." he begged quietly, Roman walked over to him, sharing their last hug.

"Puppy..." He sniffled.

"Dearest" Roman whispered back.

"I love you, more than you can imagine"

Roman chuckled lightly, "And I still love you more"

Roman forced himself not to cry, he was strong, he had to be. For Virgil.

"Dearest?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"See you later"

He never did like saying goodbye...

This'll probably be the last update for tonight, I'm drop dead tired and it's only 8:56! That's depressing.

Anyway, goodnight!

Also I'm crying so