Kingdom - Roman x Virgil

I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU

Virgil decided he wanted to explore the imagination, he has never been in there and recently Roman has been talking about it a lot more.

He didn't mean to get lost, but he did, after two hours of walking he leaned on a tree and sighed. "I'm lost" he muttered, shaking his head and saying how much of an idiot he was.

He walked in a random direction, he must come across something sooner or later.

Eventually he did come across something, and that something was a kingdom.

"Woah..." Virgil gasped.

He walked to the gate that surrounded it and peeked inside, his eyes widened more as he registered who the people that were walking around was.

"Hello - can I help you?"

Virgils mouth fell open, "Prince Eric?!"

"Eric! There you are!" Ariel ran up, holding his hand, he was dragged away and Virgils eyes scanned the Disney characters faces, he could see Mulan, Lilo and Stitch, Rapunzel, Moana, Simba, Snow White, everyone!

Who would bring all the Disney characters to live in one giant kingdom...?

Roman.

He rushed through the crowds of Disney characters, the extras that are in the background were there too!

Suddenly something tapped against his chest, looking down he saw it was a long, rounded piece of wood.

"Sorry!" Pinocchio called, Virgil walked past but was stopped again by an elephant with big ears.

"Oh my gosh..." Virgil shook his head and decided to run to the castle in the distance.

He ran into a blue, slightly squishy...thing, and fell onto his ass. "Where are you going in such a hurry?"

He slowly lifted his eyes to see Genie from Aladdin, he scrambled to his feet and dodged past him, finally reaching the castle.

A male who was the same age as Virgil walked up to him, "I wouldn't try, can't get past those guards"

"Who...who are you?" Virgil stammered.

"Uh, Emperor Kuzco?" He replied, Virgil still looked confused.

"You're the least popular character!"

"Shut up, Yzma!"

Virgil quickly crept past and towards the guards who were blocking the door. "No entry" one said in a deep voice.

"I work here" was his excuse, the guards let him in and with a smirk he exploded the big castle until he came across the room Roman was in. It was the throne room.

Belle and the beast walked past him as he entered, Roman looked at him and his face lit up.

"Virgil!" He smiled, rushing over to his boyfriend to give him a hug.

"What is...this?"

"It is my kingdom, of course! Why do you think I am a prince?"

Virgil opened his mouth but had no reply, he just thought he called himself Prince because he was self centred.

"Now that you've seen the Disney beauties, cuddle me?" Roman asked with a smile. Virgil agreed and Roman sat on his large, comfortable, grand throne. Virgil sat on his lap and they cuddled each other until they fell asleep.

Thanks for the request!