Attracted To You - Roman x Virgil

Roman hurriedly walked down the hallway towards Virgils room, excited to finally find out who he has a crush on. On his walk he bumped into Patton.

"Oh, hey Logan!" He smiled, Roman shook his head. "I'm Roman" He replied, Patton gave him a confused look.

"I used a potion, when you look at me you see who you love" He explained, Patton nodded slowly, "ohhhh!" He said in realisation.

"Aw, I love Logy" he grinned, looking off into the distance as if he was day dreaming about him, which he was.

"Well yes you have been dating for-"

"LOGY! I WANNA CUDDLE!" Patton yelled, running towards his room. Sighing Roman carried on his adventure to Virgils room, he walked straight in and Virgil looked up from his phone.

This is it, this is it, this is it! Roman grinned.

"Oh, hey Roman" Roman froze, his eyes widened and he stammered for a reply.

"Wha-you-uh...wha-..huh?"

"...hi? You okay, Princey?"

Roman clasped a hand over his mouth and Virgil stared at him weirdly. "You love me?" This time Virgil froze, he blushed and shook his head.

"Why...why do you think that?"

"I drank a potion that makes me look like the person you love" Roman explained, still processing the information.

"What!? Why?!"

"I wanted to know who you liked!" Roman replied, biting his lip. Virgil looked away, his blush darkening.

"You know now" he shrugged, Roman slowly sat next to him. "Well, I was hoping it would be me" Roman chuckled.

"Why?"

"It could be because I would be very jealous and upset if it wasn't"

"Why?" He asked again, turning to face him, his heart hammering away at his chest.

Roman smiled, "Maybe, just maybe it's because I love you too?" Virgils breath hitched and Roman chuckled, kissing his cheek.

"Ugh....why do you do these things..."

Roman chuckled, "Because I wanted you to be mine~!"

Virgil blushed and turned away, Roman wrapped an arm around him. "I can be yours...if you can be mine" He replied, making Romans heart soar. 

"I would want nothing more"

Virgil smiled, "then I'm yours"

--

Thanks for the request!

Oh shit, I read the request wrong

Well I wrote it now, I hope it's good enough haha!