Kingdom 2 - Virgil x Roman

Look how cute

Look how cute

"Hello, Prince Virgil" Someone bowed to him, he quickly shook his head.

"Oh, no, no...I'm not a prince" he chuckled awkwardly. The person stood up, looking slightly confused. "I was sure you were dating the King, Roman"

"Of course" Virgil muttered, Roman would call himself the king. "Well I-I am but I'm not royalty"

Virgil left before he had to explain anything more, passing by the many Disney characters. He spotted a little shop stand and walked up to it, looking at the little trinkets.

"What would you like to buy today, sir?" Virgil looked up and gasped, "Pete?"

He nodded with his wide grin, "Pete from...Mickey Mouse, okay this is just...crazy" he mumbled to himself, shaking his head slightly. He bought a little pin for Roman and carried on his walk to the castle.

"Be our guest, be our guest, put our service to the test!"

Virgil heard the singing and being curious he looked down the ally to see another street on the other side, he could see Disney characters from beauty and the beast singing the song. With a small smile he carried on his walk.

"Mr Aladdin, sir, what will your pleasure be? Let me take your order, jot it down? You ain't never had a friend like me!"

Eyes lighting up Virgil dashed to the ally on the other side, he jogged through to see Aladdin characters all happily dancing to Genies song. Virgil chuckled and watched a bit before he carried on his journey to the castle, feeling more and more delighted that Roman made this kingdom.

"Sha la la la la la don't be scared you better be prepared go on and kiss the girl!"

Virgil grinned, watching the little mermaid characters walk down the street, singing the song loudly while Prince Eric and Ariel held each other's hands bashfully.

Virgil finally made it to the castle and told the guards the same thing he had a few days ago but today they didn't let him in.

"What? Why?" He asked, confused and a little annoyed. "We said so, get lost, kid"

"I'm not a child" he muttered bitterly, turning on his heel. He tried to find another way in but knowing Roman he made sure his castle and walls surrounding the kingdom was fortified to keep everyone protected. Sighing he sat on a wooden bench and kicked his legs back and forth, waiting until Roman got worried and tried to find him.

Earlier he texted Roman he would come but he left his phone in his room, stupidly.

He saw a hammock and grinned, walking over and laying on it comfortably. He closed his eyes and relaxed in the trees shade. A few hours passed and Virgil was still happily content, swinging softly in the breeze.

"We found him!" Virgil peeked one eye open and flinched when a bird appeared in his face. Suddenly Roman sprinted over, picking virgil up in his arms. He yelped and clung onto him, startled.

"Virgil! Dearest! I was so worried!" Roman exclaimed, kissing him deeply for a few seconds.

Virgil was still a little dazed, not really knowing what was going on until he remembered where he was. "Oh, your guards wouldn't let me in" Virgil mumbled, relaxing against him.

"I like your hammock" he added but Roman wasn't paying attention, his mind set on the guards. He laid Virgil on the hammock, kissing his head and telling him he'd be back soon.

"Don't kill them!" He called, Roman grinned.

"I can't promise that, Dearest!"

Virgil chuckled lightly, closing his eyes once again. Ten minutes passed and he felt the hammock swinging more then usual. Opening his eyes a kiss was pressed to his lips by none other than Roman.

Roman picked him up, placing him down on the grass gently. "Explore my kingdom with me?" He asked, holding his hand out.

Virgil rose his eyebrow but clasped his hand around Romans, they walked down the street, children waved, yelling polite hello's to Roman and Virgil, adults bowed with smiles, everyone there truly loved Roman, he was the best king they could ask for. 

Virgil blushed, feeling anxious from the attention. He shuffled closer to Roman as he affectionally ruffled some child's hair. "Princey..." Virgil mumbled quietly, Roman noticed his distress and frowned. They walked into a quiet ally and Virgil relaxed, leaning on the cold wall.

"Are you okay, Dearest?" Virgil nodded, going into his pocket and pulling out the pin.

It was a golden heart and Roman smiled, pinning it to his sash. "I love you, so much" Roman kissed him softly, pressing his hands on the wall. Virgil kissed back, wrapping his arms around Romans neck.

"I love you too, dork"

Thanks for the request!