Dragon Witch 3 - Logan x Patton

I recommend the song above 👌🏻

Logan slowly awoke from his deep slumber, eyes stinging. He blinked a few times, slowly sitting up. The blanket that once covered him pooling around his waist, he rubbed his eyes, finally focusing on his surroundings.

It was a normal room, almost, but a second floor which was half the size of the ground one, with no actual way up.

Memories flooded back to him, only then did he realize he had no idea where he was. He checked to see if he was still wearing clothes, thankfully he was.

Brushing his hair away he felt around until his hands landed on his glasses on the table beside the bed. Putting them on slowly the door to the room opened and he ducked down, pretending to be asleep.

"Are you sure he's safe? No real threat?" A deep voice asked.

"Yeah! He...he fell asleep when he saw me but...I think he's safe!"

That voice. Suddenly, it clicked. It was the same voice from the dragon witch he saw before he fainted...was he in the dragon witches house?

Dragon witches have houses?!

The deep voice chuckled, "he fainted, Pat"

"...oh, why?"

"He's scared, we are unbeknownst to most humans - a myth, you could say" Patton hummed, Logan cracked open his eye, looking at Patton who was standing beside a taller man with large dark blue wings, a long tail protruding from his back and glorious horns erected from his forehead.

He only realized they were looking at him when it was too late. He sat bolt upright, crawling to the top of the bed, thumping against the wall the bed was pressed against.

He was trapped.

Paralysed with fear he watched Patton slowly move closer, only to be stopped by the taller one.

"Leave him, he's petrified"

Patton frowned, "I want to be his friend!"

"I know, but you have to gain his trust"

"How?"

The man chuckled, "food? I suppose, what do humans like?"

"Food sounds good! I'll be right back!"