Twenty Years - Logan x Patton

Any old Yogscast fans? If so, I recommend listening to that song ^ for a massive throw back lol

Twenty years ago

"Logic!"

"Yes, Morality?" Logic replied, putting the last piece of the three thousand piece puzzle down.

"Would you ever kiss me?" He grinned, sitting on his kneels. Logic looked up at the trait, raising an eyebrow. "We are eight-"

"I know! Not now, silly!" He giggled, "in the future!"

Logic paused, looking down at the puzzle. "Will you leave me alone if I say we can kiss in twenty years?"

Morality nodded, pulling out a piece of paper from his pocket. He wrote something down and handed it to Logic.

"Sign there!" Not reading it over Logic did so, Morality beamed and plucked the paper from his hands, skipping away.

Twenty years later

"Logan!" Patton called, entering the living room.

"Yes, Patton?" He replied, still the same, Patton thought with a smile. He sat opposite the logical side and handed him the piece of paper.

Logan read over the scribbly, messy hand writing. It read the following:

Logic said he wood kiss me in twentie years! Her is his signetur!

And underneath in Logans slightly better handwriting was his signature. He sighed, looking up at Patton who watched giddily. "We did this when we were kids, Patton. I did not think you would remember" he folded the paper and handed it back to him.

Patton frowned, "does that mean you won't do it?"

"No, I shall" Logan sighed, "I am a man of my word" wearing a grin once more Patton shuffled closer, using his tie to pull him in, their lips locking in a long overdue kiss.

Logan rested his hands on Pattons shoulders to help balance himself, letting his eyes shut Patton wrapped his arms around him, pulling him impossibly closer.

Once they finally pulled back, face flushed, eyes dilated and lips swollen, Logan gulped in air and said.

"How I will ever regret not kissing you when I was eight..."

SO RAISE YOUR GLASS IF YOU ARE WRONG IN ALL THE RIGHT WAYS-

And if you are not a pink fan...

IF I COULD ESCAPE AND RECREATE A PLACE AS MY OWN WORLD (OWN WOOORLD) I COULD BE YOUR FAVOURITE GIRL FOREVER, PERFECTLY TOGETHER, AND TELL ME BOY WOULDN'T THAT BE SWEET-