Hair - Patton x Logan

PLEASE WATCH THAT VIDEO ITS LIKE TEN SECONDS LONG AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

--

Patton smiled at his reflection in the mirror, this morning he decided he would change his hairstyle to see if anyone would notice, he wouldn't mind if no one did but he is be curious of what their reactions would be.

He left his room and happily walked to the living room where everyone else was already seated.

"Please, Virgil!" Roman begged in a whiny tone, Patton saw he was on his knees in front of Virgil who was laying across the couch.

"No, I'm not playing just dance with you" he replied, Roman whined and begged more.

Patton only giggled and sat on the couch, his legs brought up to his chest so he could rest his chin on his knees. Thomas did a double take at Patton, opened his mouth to say something but closed it after. Patton grinned at him before looking at the others.

He watched Roman lay on the floor in a heap, "Viiiirrrrgiiiiiiillllll" he dragged out, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I'm not playing, look Patton changed his hair" Virgil mumbled, Roman sat bolt upright and crawled over to him at a fast pace, he stared in awe at his hair and Patton laughed, his grin taking over his face.

"You changed your hair!? AHH! You are truly inspirational!" Roman smiled, Patton flushed while Virgil gave him a look.

"Dude"

Roman turned to him and pointed, "UNLESS YOU PLAY JUST DANCE YOU WILL NEVER BE INSPIRATIONAL!"

Virgil shook his head and Roman crawled back over to him, Logan moved up the couch so he was closer to Patton to have a better look.

"You have indeed changed your hair" he mumbled, staring at it through slightly narrowed eyes. Patton only grinned, wrapping his arms around his legs and being all cute.

"Do you like it?"

Logan hummed, "...I do, yes" Patton grinned even wider and moved his legs down, opening his arms as an indication for a hug. Logan stared at him slightly confused.

"Hug meeee" Patton whispered, "oh" Logan mumbled, a little embarrassed. Patton giggled and they shared a hug which ended up with Patton sitting on his lap and cuddled up to his chest.

On a side note, Virgil ended up playing just dance with Roman.

--

Thanks! for! the! request!